


I wonder how ken wake up so early every morning and drive to Tokyo to work... Now yuri condition is so similar with Ken..
I just hope that i am strong enough to wake up early in the morning and start work at 9am in the morning everyday. But i will be strong because of Ken.. I miss Ken so much... I am thinking about Ken everyday.. Every morning when i wake up, when i eat breakfast, when i am driving to work, when i am having lunch, when i am driving home, when i am having dinner, and when yuri is waiting for ken to go online, and also when yuri is sleeping.. haha.. Yuri feel so silly. hehe
Hmmm.. Yesterday i was chatting with Ken... and i feel ken is so bz.. ^^ Hmmmm.. i wish i can help ken, but i am not as smart as ken.. hehe... Hmmmm.. this wednesday and thursday ken is going to Seaside area again.. I wish i can go with ken.. yuri like the seaside so much. It give yuri a very peaceful feeling..
I hope ken will have enough rest.. I will pray to Jehovah for ken everyday for your safety at work and also good health.
Miss you always.. Your Yuri..
My love to Ken..

No comments:
Post a Comment