Hmmmm.. Ken.. today i have been busy with company meetings and now i am free.. So i download our song into my computer and i will burn the song into a cd. I want to send the CD to Ken so that ken can listen to the song in car. Everytime i listen to the song that ken send to Yuri, when driving i feel so happy.. So relax..
haha.. but now i can only listen our song at home because my car is in workshop so i cannot listen to all the nice song that ken send to yuri in car...
I have send alot of song email to ken.. I hope ken like it alot.. It's Yiruma song ^^ I hope ken will enjoy the song.
Miss you always..
Your Yuri...
Kiss & Hug..
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment