Dont know why now my head is spinning and i feel just so dizzy. I wonder what ken is doing now? hehe.. i feel ken must be working..
Yuri just eat medicine, and now feel so sleepy but i cannot sleep now because i am working.. i just hate to be sick.. But i know lately my heart condition is good.. its just that i have cold that's why i feel so tired and weak. ^^
Hmmmm.. i hope tonight i dont need to work so late.. my boss say i must work late to help him to check the accounts for office for auditing for closing sales for year 2007. I think tonight finish work maybe 9pm or 9.30pm.. i am really scare to go back home late taking taxi. Taxi is sometimes dangerous in malaysia especially at night and girl alone. I really pray hard to Jehovah that he will protect me so that i will be safe. HeHE.. dont know why Yuri imagine and hope that ken tonight can come to my office to send me home safely.. but i think cannot.. ken is so far in japan..
I have to work now.. Miss you always ken..
Your Yuri...
With my love to Ken..
Kiss

No comments:
Post a Comment