From: Yasuhiko Matsuda (carex25yas@ybb.ne.jp)
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 8:45:29 PM
To: yumiko_masaki@hotmail.com
Hi Yuri.
How are you today?I wish you fine today..
i read your mail and heard nice song Thank you!
i love that song so much...so nice melody and mood song..
i want hear that when I sleep time haha^^
Today i been to Ginza in Tokyo..
this is central of Tokyo...i was working on bulding roof top..
and I got little tired too...
^^;;;
that city Ginza is so nice and high quality city..
i was thinking i want go there with you...
and i was online ...i dont see your online...
i feel i should sleep today..
i love hear your laugh voice so pretty..
and that makes me so happy..
i hope you will alltime smile^^
..
your Ken.
with Love
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment