What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ken send me a nice video.. I love the sea so much

I received ken's email. I'm so happy that ken finally finish night work. hmmm.. but now ken going to Japan coastal area to work? Wow.. I feel a little dangerous.. haha
I Saw the video ken take for yuri to see. It's so nice.. I wish i was there with ken to see the nice view with ken and walk on the beach holding hand with Ken.. It will be so nice.. ^^

Check out this video: Japan Sea



Add to My Profile | More Videos

I Ken.. thank you so much that you want to help Yuri in money and thinking send money to yuri. I just feel so touch all time. Even thinking of it now makes yuri feel that ken is like Jehovah God because ken have good quality of God. Now yuri dont worry so much in problem. Yuri know no matter what happen in future, Ken will be there for yuri to protect yuri. Ken really have good quality of christian and also a good husband. This give yuri so sweet feeling all time.. Ken is just like Yuri's favourite Hot Cocoa.. When yuri feeling lonely and cold, Ken will be there to take good care of Yuri.

Hmmm.. next week monday Ken go Kingdom Hall for construction service? Wow! so nice.. I wish i can be there too.. I feel it will be so nice to go with ken and also meet other brothers and sisters there too.. I feel must be a happy family feeling. I think i will be so happy there in Kingdom Hall^^

On 22nd March, yuri will go to a important event "Memorial Jesus Death". It starts at 8pm. I cannot wait til that day come.. i can see alot of brothers and sisters there^^ I will be so happy.. Haha

Ken, lately yuri is just so worried about my sister. My sister's attitude lately change so much. This makes me so suprise. I want to protect my sister but i worry i cannot protect her well. Lately my sister know a guy. This guy i have never see before and also never hear before. My sister told me that this new guy is my sister new boyfriend. This guy work as a Model in Fashion. Once i hear about the guy job, i suddenly feel so worried. Usually Fashion Model life is very complicated and they have a few girl friend. They also have sex before marriage. I just feel so worried now to my sister.

Yesterday morning, this guy call my sister and ask my sister if she wants to go on holiday. He say he want to bring my sister to Japan for holiday and will pay for my sister holiday in Japan. My sister agree to go holiday with this guy. Ken, what should i do? Should i stop my sister and not let her go japan with this guy? My sister also ask me not to tell my mother about this guy. Now my sister have 2 boyfriend. My sister boyfriend is not rich and handsome. so my sister dont want her boyfriend. When i hear my sister saying this, i really sad and suprise why she change so much.

This new guy is nice looking and also rich.. my sister feel that this guy can buy anything for her. But in my heart is feel its not right... Love is not like that. Yuri feel love must be pure and 2 person falling in love must also be honest. Now i dont know how to advice my sister. I worry if she go holiday with this guy, something bad will happen. I dont want anything to happen to her.

Ken, if my sister go Japan, can you please help to take care of my sister? i really worried her. I dont want the guy hurt my sister.

Ken, i wish you are here now.. I really feel scare and dont know what to do..

Miss you always.. Please work safely for yuri.. Yuri dont want to be alone anymore..

Your Yuri.
My Love to Ken and also Jehovah protection to Ken...
Our little Doggy "Taro" hug to Ken
Kiss You.

No comments: