*********************************************************************************
Yuri
Thank you sent me card.
im so happy now.Yuri I really believe we will be happy together..
if we on Gods word we will surely happy..
Yes i will with you even we get old..
im really Lucky guy cause i met you i know you and i also can have hope dream.
im happy have purpose for my work.
i can work for you even now save money and to be good worker for after marriage..
Yuri i love you.
i want with you i want to be your good lover good husband and good Father..
I sometimes worry can I be good father...
but you will with me.
thats ok.
i cant say how thank you to you and how happy to you.
And i want to say pls promise me pls with me....
i need you.
i dont like alone...i dont like to be alone anymore.my life...
i really expect we can meet in Thai..
i will have really nice time with you...
kiss you Yuri..
Your Ken.

No comments:
Post a Comment