During 14th March - 16March is malaysia travel fair. My conpany is organising this event and yuri was selected as a Team Leader to be in charge of the tours sector. Yuri have so many things to do and also so many things to help in this travel fair.. Suddenly Yuri feel time pass so fast..















During this travel fair, i can meet alot of my colleagues from china, turkey, egypt, india, taiwan and also korea.. all of my colleague come to malaysia to promote their country. I learn so many new place to explore and one of the place that really capture yuri eye is in China. The place is near Tibet. It's call "Ruoergai"... I feel its so peaceful there.. its so nice place.. yuri like it alot..




I hope that me and ken can visit this place... it will be so nice...

No comments:
Post a Comment