Ken, My friend (alice) say something bad to us again.. i just dont understand why she always think so negative about our relationship.. Today me and alice chat online on MSN.. she say so many things.. make me feel so worried of her.
she write in msn : -
ღ 。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* A L I C E *:. 。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。ღ says:
what if .............. one day you found out that he betray you, what would you do?
ღ 。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* A L I C E *:. 。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。ღ says:
i mean what if............ u must prepare for the worst thing to happen in your relationship..........
ღ 。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* A L I C E *:. 。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。ღ says:
ever ask him this question?
ღ 。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* A L I C E *:. 。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。ღ says:
this is not the matter of giving pressure to him or not........... but to stop showering yourself in sweet talks and fairy tales, just come back to real life...........
ღ 。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* A L I C E *:. 。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。ღ says:
not sure if this kind of things happened near you............ i have seen so many realtionships around me that faithful seem to be very difficult to maintain......
ღ 。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* A L I C E *:. 。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。ღ says:
know one person for years is not a judgement one faithfulness
ღ 。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* A L I C E *:. 。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。ღ says:
a judgement for one faithfulness
。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* A L I C E *:. 。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。ღ says:
this is not negative or not, we just have to face the reality............. when something happened, we must put ourself in that scenario and think if such thing happen to us, what would we do this is to prepare ourself and always get ready for something bad to happen
ღ 。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* A L I C E *:. 。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。ღ says:
God would give us support but not telling us what to do when things happened...........
ღ 。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* A L I C E *:. 。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。ღ says:
i know you are going to get marry with him in future and shouldnt think of negative things but reality is something we must face
ღ 。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* A L I C E *:. 。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。ღ says:
what did the bible tells you
Yuri*Do not plead me to abandon u,where u go i shall go,where u die i shall be buried*My Ken says:
Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers. He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.
Yuri*Do not plead me to abandon u,where u go i shall go,where u die i shall be buried*My Ken says:
RUTH 1:16-17 :
16 And Ruth proceeded to say: “Do not plead with me to abandon you, to turn back from accompanying you; for where you go I shall go, and where you spend the night I shall spend the night. Your people will be my people, and your God my God. 17 Where you die I shall die, and there is where I shall be buried. May Jehovah do so to me and add to it if anything but death should make a separation between me and you.”
ღ 。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* A L I C E *:. 。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。ღ says:
but god didnt tell you what to do if your partner betray you ............
ღ 。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* A L I C E *:. 。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。ღ says:
God told you that must love your partner and be faithful but what if it really happened? what would you do?
ღ 。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* A L I C E *:. 。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。ღ says:
i admit, i am a bit negative to certain extend........ but i have just seen to many reality.. guys say too many sweet words.. why cant you trust me gal.
ღ 。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* A L I C E *:. 。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。ღ says:
would you give a chance to a person that betray you? Please dont tell me you "WILL" forgive this person and give this person a second chance.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment