hi Yuri.
really thank you mail .....i also felt cry for that mail
surely i want be happy with you...i can know that cleally.
Your Bro asked me Can you endure marriage life?so I answerd him i had dream of marriage life ....
I just want have one my lover one girl wife.....just my dream that is..
So he told me you nd Yuri are same....cause love to marrige life....
i had dream of this when I was kids......
i really like to see movie what Guy and Girl to get happy life in marriage..
offcouse I know this is not just like a movie story....i will have responsible more about you.
i want make happy life to you....
im also simple man....i just wanted meet my one girl.....who she is really love me..
And i met you......You love me so much.and I love you so much.
Now I can know you are my just one girl .....my dream just want be happy with you....just it.
Yuri i changed my life....i was getting just sad life......
I believe you will give me like shine sun to me.^^
I love you Yuri.....I can not say you how....
Thank you Yuri to love me..
To My Yuri.
ps..................
now my pc getting some problem cant use MSN messenger...
So can you get in Yahoo messenger????
i sent you invite to Yahoo messenger...i hope to talk you by Messenger soon...
with Love
Ken.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment