1) I WANT TO GET A NEW CAR
I like this 2 cars and i am planning to change my car into either this 2 cars. I want a Chevrolet Aveo.. i will prefer a Yellow colour or maybe a green colour.. i feel this 2 colour is special ^^


Or Maybe .. KIA PICANTO ^^

2) I WANT TO MAKE MYSELF PRETTY, HAPPY & CONFIDENT ^^


(BUY NEW MAKEUPS)

(LEARN HOW TO IMPROVE MY MAKEUP SKILLS)

(LISTEN TO MY IPOD AND LISTEN TO MY FAVOURITE MUSIC^^ TO MAKE ME HAPPY)
3) TRAVEL TO TIBET/MONGOLIA/MALDIVES/SWITZERLAND
This year i hope my health will be good then i want to travel to other country to see beautiful scenery.. i like the mountains, the sea, the valleys and the culture.. i dont like to travel to big city.. i feel so noisy.. i like nature so much.. ^^
TIBET

(POTALA PALACE)

(LHASA TOWN)



(TIBETAN DANCE)
INNER MONGOLIA







(MALDIVES)



(SWITZERLAND)



4) I WANT TO BE A STRONG CHRISTIAN BELIEVER
This year i want to spend more time in studying the bible... I want to be a strong christian believer... I want to draw closer to Jehovah.. I can fully trust God because i know he will bless me with happy life and give me peace in my life..

No comments:
Post a Comment