What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Company Annual Dinner...

Yesterday morning i received a call from my boss and ask me to go for our company's annual dinner. So i agree and prepare myself for the annual dinner in the evening... our company annual dinner is held in Sunway Lagoon 5 star hotel, next to the theme park. I leave my house around 6.30pm and i drive to the hotel. The traffic is really bad and there is alot of cars on the road. i feel dizzy when i was in the car. finally at 7pm i reach to the hotel. When i reach to the hotel restaurant... i was suprise, all our company staff is there... there is about 360 staff there in the restaurant.. so many people. The dinner is buffet style and the restaurant is next to the pool... I wnet to meet my boss and we sit on the table and drink some white wine.

I walk to the food area and there is alot of things to eat.. but maybe its because too many people and too noisy, i dont feel like eating... I wish i can find a quiet place to sit down... I take a cup of orange juice and went to the pool side... i sit there and look at the pool water.. i was thinking.. if ken is here with me at that time.. it will be so nice..

At the pool side... there is someone playing the violin... and suddenly ... i hear a song.. Winter Sonata - My Memory song... I saw lovers dancing by the pool.. i feel so lonely at that time.. suddenly i miss ken so much.. i feel sad...

Then after i hear the song.. i went inside to the restaurant to meet my boss.. i tell my boss i have to leave early because i have something to do... (Actually in my heart.. i cannot focus in the dinner.. and also my head is dizzy...)


(Hotel Lobby)


(Hotel Entrance)




(Hotel Restaurant)







I went out from the hotel and i went to the shopping mall next door.. i saw alot of Chinese New Year decoration... now only i realise Chinese New Year is next month on 7th February. At the entrance of the shopping mall i saw a big plant of oranges.. i feel its so pretty and inside the mall they are starting to decorate Chinese New Year decoration... i wish ken was there with me so that he can see it too.. ^^


(Mini Orange Three)


(Shopping Mall Decorated With Chinese New Year Decorations)





I walk alone in the shopping mall and i pass by a shoe boutique.. i went into the shoe boutique and i saw a nice white heel... i try on that shoe and i like the shoe so much... i quickly buy the shoe.. ^^ haha.. i think ken must be laughing at yuri...


( Ken... Do You Like This Shoe ?? I like it alot.. i feel it is so nice ^^)


( I Like this 2 necklace.. maybe i will buy them later ^^)

Then i received a phone call from my friend James.. he ask me out for a drink.. so i agree.. i was a little hungry at that time because i didnt eat proper dinner... So i ask my friend to meet me at my favourite cake cafe...









After drinking and eating cake.. i feel so sleepy.. so i decided to go home.. i feel i want to go online.. but my head is pain... so after shower.. i quickly went to bed...

Sorry My Ken.. i didnt went online...

No comments: