
(Malaysia KLIA International Airport)

After i managed to get my boarding pass, i still have 1hour 45mins before i fly to Bangkok... i went to the Mc Donals to have my breakfast. i spend 30 mins in the Mc Donalds and i went into the waiting hall to wait for me to board the plane...
I waited for my flight to Bangkok at 9.20am. I was thinking of what to do in the plane because i feel bored.. i dont really like to sit on the airplane because i feel i have headache all the time when i am on flight.
after 1 hour in the plane.. i saw somthing really sweet... a very loving Thai couple.. sleeping in the plane.. ^^ When i saw them.. i was thinking about Ken at that time.. haha.. i feel so silly...

After i reach to Bangkok Airport.. my driver and also my Thai colleague was in the airport to pick me up.. ^^

(Bangkok International Airport)


He help me to check-in to the hotel and bring me to visit some of the nice place in town.. but i was not feeling well so i go back to hotel to rest..

(Thailand Famous Tuk Tuk)

(My Hotel Room - Amari Watergate Hotel - 5 star)





(My Dinner.. My Favourite Padthai.. I order From Hotel Restaurant)
I feel i must update the blog for ken to see what am i doing... tomorrow i will star to visit the agents in bangkok and i hope i can take more pictures for ken to see ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment