What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thinking Of You...



My Ken..

How was your working night testerday? Is it very tired? I am very tired too today.. i have so many things to do and now i am free and later in evening i will have to go for a important dinner with my boss and other agents.

I was thinking of you the whole day. I wonder if Ken is going online... I miss ken so much.. I think maybe today ken is busy and also have rush for work tonight and cannot go online. I understand... ^^

As long as ken is safe in work i will be so happy. I was thinking, when ken will receive all the letters yuri send to ken... hmmm.. i hope very soon.
Today i received a email from my friend and ask me if i want to adopt her dog "Geogie". Her dog is 2 years old male. He is a mix Schnauzer and also Shih Tzu. Very cute. My friend know i love dog so much and lately my dog has die. So she ask me if i want to take care of the dog.



I was thinking ... but i worry if i go japan i cannot take care of the dog.. Hmmm.. so this time i also cannot adopt the dog.. haha

I'm going back to malaysia on this sunday (27Dec2008). I will continue bible study with sister Yukiko once i go back to Malaysia.

I Am Thinking Of You Ken ^^

Your Yuri...Forever
With all my love to Ken..

No comments: