After lunch... i went to candle shop. My friends say that if i cannot sleep well at night is better if i can put some aromatic candle and some water so that i can sleep well... I buy some candles with lavender smell because the sales person say it will help me to release stress and also help me to sleep well.
I went home and i started to clean my house... i really dont like the house to be messy. I spend alot of time cleaning the house.. and i was so busy... after cleaning the house.. i feel my head spinning again.. and i feel i wanted to faint.. so i quickly went to my room.. i light up the candles in my room and i put the candle beside my bed... I look at the cute little candles floating on the water.. then i feel sleepy and i fall asleep.
When i wake up its already late.. i went shower. Then i went online... i saw Ken's email.. he say tonight he cannot go online.. i know he is busy... i understand that... hmmm... so now i am writting on the blog and hope he can see it..
I miss him.. but what can i do?? Hmmm.. wait.. and wait.. haha...
Romans 8:25 (But if we hope for what we do not see, we keep on waiting for it with endurance. )
I am sleepy now.. i just ate medicine.. my whole body is pain again... i need more rest.. i hope i can talk to him tomorrow...
Good Night My Ken...




No comments:
Post a Comment