What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Friday, January 25, 2008

I Read Ken's Email ^^ Make Yuri Happy :) & Also Worried :(

This morning i read Ken's email.. I was so happy because you have received my letters and also presents that i have send to Ken.. Ken is so funny because Ken tell yuri that you dont want to use the present that Yuri send to Ken.. Why? Ken want to keep it as tresure? HaHa.. Ken.. i am so happy that you like the present that Yuri send Ken.. I wish that Ken can wear the Tie for Public Talk this sunday ^^ i think ken will look so nice ^^ haha.. The towel that yuri send to ken, yuri also have the same one too.. Ken towel is blue but yuri towel is pink.. Maybe when i come to japan we can hang our towel in bathroom together.. ^^ I feel it will be so nice..

But i also worried reading Ken's email. Ken you are so busy lately.. Ken is working in morning and also night. Do you have enough rest? Yuri so worried of Ken..

Ken.. Yuri understand that Ken is preparing for our future after marriage. But money is not everything. Yuri just want ken to be safe, healthy.. Ken have to work day and night for 6 weeks? I really worry of ken.. Today i keep thinking if ken have enough rest..? i worried Ken dont have enough rest and cannot focus on work. Ken also need to go Christian meeting and work.. Ken, please take good care of your health.

Thank you Ken, you send me nice scenery photo.. Where is this place? your working place? I feel the scenery so beautiful.. I can see the sea.. I like the sea so much.. ^^



I was waiting for Ken to go online yesterday night but i know Ken is busy at work and dont have time to go online. Dont worry, Yuri understand.. I also want to call Ken phone yesterday.. but i was so worry that i call Ken i will disturb Ken working or maybe Ken cannot focus on work. Yuri want to call ken and tell ken that i miss ken so much.. and i also miss to listen your voice...

I hope that this 2 years will pass soon. I wish i can see Ken everyday..

Miss you always...

Your Yuri.. Forever..
With all my love to Ken..
Kiss My Ken...

No comments: