What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Monday, January 7, 2008

I Wish I Can... I Wish I Could... ^^

Dont know why.. i cannot sleep... Dont know why my whole body is pain.. Dont know why my heart is so heavy.. Dont know why .. My head keep thinking... It seems so many things i need to do but yet i have not done anything yet...

Why do i feel like crying but i cannot cry? i cant explain why... I have been talking to mother for the whole night.. Mother is worried of my health.. and mother keep nagging me for the whole night.. I feel i need some peace.. i want to go somewhere far.. somewhere i can sit alone and think...

Mother lately has been saying that she worried that i have been wasting my time lately.. what mum say is right.. i need to think on so many important things in my life.. Mother say i am already 24 this year.. there is some things i need to think soon.. and i think i know what mother mean.. actually in my heart i am worried too...

I wanted to go somewhere.. it's been sometime i didnt get to travel... it's been a long time i have not see the big ocean.. i wanted to see the ocean for a long time and think... This year is important year too me.. too many decisions to make and also to confirm my heart too...



I pray to god to give me peace in heart and guide me to the right path.. i hope that i will be able to make the right decisions.. i'm tired in heart already...

Matthew 5:7~10

7 “Happy are the merciful, since they will be shown mercy.
8 “Happy are the pure in heart, since they will see God.
9 “Happy are the peaceable, since they will be called ‘sons of God.’
10 “Happy are those who have been persecuted for righteousness’ sake, since the kingdom of the heavens belongs to them.

sometimes things seems to be so real to me.. but in reality.. i dont have it yet...

No comments: