What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Ken... I Miss You So Much ^^ It's Funny



Hmmm.. it's funny.. i just chat with Ken on MSN and i started to miss him already... Hmm.. maybe were far apart.. He's in Japan and i am in Malaysia.. haha.. so i cannot avoid my feelings of missing him so much...
i am so happy that the letter i send to Ken by post he has received it.. but its funny.. i send 3 letters and only 2 arrive.. when ken told me that he has received the letters i send him with the little red heart i send to him... he has received it.. i was thinking on what Ken feel.. i worried that he does not like it.. but when Ken told me that when he read my letter he feel like crying i was so happy and i feel i want to cry too because i miss him so much..
Hmm... Tomorrow i will go bethel with sister yukiko and brother miwa.. actually i am very excited.. i dont know what to wear.. but Ken tell me the white dress i buy few days ago will be ok to wear to bethel. I think i will wear a nice jacket with the white dress to bethel ^^. It's my first time to bethel so i am so nervous.. i worried i did something wrong.. but Ken tell me everything is going to be ok... so i think i must be brave and not shy... Sometimes just a little gentle words from ken makes my heart feel so peaceful and i can get power from ken... i think i will have so many happiness because ken understands how i feel. I hope that i can keep this happiness feeling in my heart forever..
The reason i put the Winter Sonate "My Memory" video because i think its so romantic.. me and Ken have so many nice memories together... i want to keep all this memories even after our marriage and until we are old...
I have made my promise to ken : 16 And Ruth proceeded to say: “Do not plead with me to abandon you, to turn back from accompanying you; for where you go I shall go, and where you spend the night I shall spend the night. Your people will be my people, and your God my God. 17 Where you die I shall die, and there is where I shall be buried. May Jehovah do so to me and add to it if anything but death should make a separation between me and you.”

Ken is starting to work on saturday.. i know he will be busy again.. i hope that he will always be safe at work... he had made a promise to me.. he will be safe.. and i will trust him..
I hope March will come soon... because my Ken will come to Malaysia to visit me.. i cannot wait for the day to come... ^^
I am sleepy now.. i will sleep soon.. tomorrow i have to wake up early to go bethel. Good night my ken...
Your Yuri.. Forever...
With My Love..
Kiss

No comments: