Do.. Re.. Mi.. Fa.. So.. La.. Ti.. Do..
This song is written.. Just for you…
Every melody has a piece of happiness…
I hearing of this entire world melody… and I smile..
I used to be blue and lonely…
Thank God I have found you darling…
You don’t have to know me but you’ve truly make me happy…
Once I get up I thank you darling…
You have made my whole word shining…
I believe that this time true love really comes to me…
I used to be lonely and blue….
When in lonely times…
I will be missing your warm hands…
I can feel the message to me… from your warm hands..
I knew one day you will come back…
So that is why…
I’m waiting.. I’m hoping…
I don’t understand what is true love?
Until you have came into my life…
It feels like my entire world has been coloured by you with rainbow colours…
Then I finally know that this is truly love…
Is as simple and pure as children love…
I now know that true love is to see you smile with happiness all time…
Once again I thank you darling…
You have made my whole world shining…
I believe that this time true love really comes to me…
This song is written.. Just for you…
Every melody has a piece of happiness…
I hearing of this entire world melody… and I smile..
I used to be blue and lonely…
Thank God I have found you darling…
You don’t have to know me but you’ve truly make me happy…
Once I get up I thank you darling…
You have made my whole word shining…
I believe that this time true love really comes to me…
I used to be lonely and blue….
When in lonely times…
I will be missing your warm hands…
I can feel the message to me… from your warm hands..
I knew one day you will come back…
So that is why…
I’m waiting.. I’m hoping…
I don’t understand what is true love?
Until you have came into my life…
It feels like my entire world has been coloured by you with rainbow colours…
Then I finally know that this is truly love…
Is as simple and pure as children love…
I now know that true love is to see you smile with happiness all time…
Once again I thank you darling…
You have made my whole world shining…
I believe that this time true love really comes to me…

No comments:
Post a Comment