What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Monday, August 18, 2008

Today I listen and listen and listen again to this song.. I cry and cry and cry.. I think of you.. i think of our promises..

Precious Love ^^ Lyrics
***********************

心が見えなくて
不安な日もあった
誰かを愛する意味
自分なりに決めた
すべてを信じ抜くこと

I promise you もう迷わない
強くなる… あなたに証すよ
逃げないで 向き合っていく
姿を見せてくれた to heart

※信じよう
ふたりだから 愛しあえる
あの空へ 願いが届くように
見つめあい 祈る two of us
ふたつ重ねた想いが 今
ひとつの形に変わる
Your precious love※

傷つき 苦しむなら
分けあって 抱きしめ合おう
もうひとりじゃないから
全てを受け止めるよ true love

信じよう
ふたりだから 愛しあえる
永遠に つないだ この手をもう
離さない 誓う two of us
ふたつ重ねた想いが 今
ひとつの形に 変わる
Just the two of us

幼かった ひとりよがりの愛
今は 強く信じあえる
There can be truth
新しい始まり
I want to be one with you

信じよう
ふたりは 今
愛しあい 此処にいる
光が 満ちるように
抱きしめる あなたを

English Translation
******************
On the day I couldn’t see
my heart I felt insecure
The meaning of loving somebody
it’s something I decide myself
truth can be found in everything

I promise you, I won’t wander off anymore
I’ll be strong...and prove myself to you
I won’t run away, I’ll turn around to face you
so I can see how you feel, to heart

*I will believe
so the two of us can be together in love
In order for my wish to reach the sky
I will look for you, and pray for the two of us
A pair of thoughts, now they can come
together and from a whole
Your precious love

When pain or bitterness pulls us
apart, we can hold each other
We’re no longer alone,
because everything is answered by true love

I will believe
so the two of us can be together in love
I’ll hold your hand forever, don’t let go,
let’s make a promise, the two of us
A pair of thoughts, now they can come together and from a whole
Just the two of us

I believe that right now we can
strengthen this young and complacent love
There can be truth
A new beginning
I want to be one with you

I will believe
that we can come together right now, right here, and love each other
So in order to light your light fill me
I hug you tightly
*************************************************************************************

This song is my thinking.. from the day that i know you.. until now.. i have not change.. this song makes me think so much about you.. make me miss you.. as well makes me cry so much because of you..

You always say i am like Kanna.. I think i am not similar like Kanna.. She is more luckier than Yuri.. Kanna have Daisuke... I wish i was her.. i wish i can find my Daisuke..

I look at the night gown that i sew for our wedding night.. I look at it long time.. I pity.. now.. i dont have a chance to wear this dress anymore.. I can now only dream that i can wear it.. but not in reality..

I didnt hate you.. I didnt hate you that you make my dreams for happy marriage life gone.. Maybe i am not supposed to get a marriage life.. But i want to thank you for loving Yuri for who i am and thank you for loving Yuri even i am sick girl..

No comments: