What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Friday, August 29, 2008

A Dog For Yuri..

Yesterday night i chat with my Ken again ^^ we talk so much aobut our Taro. Hehe.. i post our Taro video in our little Taro's blog ^^ I keep looking at the video because our Taro really Cute.

One of my friend Theresa wanted to give me a dog. Its a English Cocker Spanial. Its a very nice dog and she look so gentle. But i think i cannot have that dog because i cannot bring 2 dogs to Japan. And Ken also say bring 2 dogs to Japan is so expensive. I also think we cannot have 2 dogs in our apartment.





Ken is right i will be tired if i have 2 dogs to take care. If i'm in Japan i want to spend more time understanding the country and also the culture. Hmmmm.. yesterday night i told Ken i went to Jusco. He say Yuri will like Japan Jusco. Hmmmm... I wonder is there any difference with Malaysia and Japan Jusco?? HaHa

Yesterday night i went to my friend's house. Hmmm she lock herself in room and i cannot see her. I can only talk to her at her room door. After 2 hours Yuri sit in front of her room door, she finally open her room door. She look so sad and i can feel her sadness. I think she really got hurt so deeply.

I cannot help her much because this is too personal. I can only pray for her. This morning Yuri cook breakfast for her to eat and i come back home. When i was driving back home this morning, i was thinking about Ken. Suddenly i miss Ken so much. Hmmmm.. In my car i was playing the Umizaru "Precious Love" song. That song make me think about Ken so much.

Father have put the DVD machine on the tv table and alreadt fix the cables for Yuri so tonight i can watch the movie that Ken send me. I want to know why Kanna dont like Daisuke first?? I really want to know.. hehe..

I wish tonight Ken is here so that i can watch movie with him. Hmmmm.. i will bring the DVD to Japan when i go there. I want to watch the movie again with My Ken. I will be so happy... ^^

Hmmmm.. Ken always do best for his family, for Yuri and also our Taro.. He work so hard and sometimes work under rain. He is so hardworking and also so responsible. That is so good quality and so hard to find in a guy. Hmmmm.. I feel so lucky to find such a good husband.

I wish i can work soon so that i can get salary fast. If i can get salary fast, Ken will spend lesser. Now Ken sending money to Yuri and i know that is hard for Ken. But he send money to help Yuri and also to protect Yuri. I just worried that Ken next month need send money to Yuri and also to get his small car in Osaka and that need 3 days. I wonder will he have time? When Yuri ask Ken about it, Ken tell Yuri dont worry because he will have time. Really? I know he dont have enough sleep and i worry he cannot focus in driving. But i will pray for Ken safety to ocme back home from Osaka.

I feel sleepy now and i will sleep. I will wake up and chat with my Ken and i will watch Umizaru tonight ^^ I will have to bring more tissue because Ken say i will cry so much. HaHa..

Miss you My Ken..

No comments: