What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Friday, August 22, 2008

Hmmmm.. I Am Thinking Of Ken Today ^^

Dont know why today whole day i am thinking of Ken. I think i miss Ken too much. This morning, when i wake up, i remember the words that Ken's boss tell me. In my mind thinking now i really understand Ken more and better.

Even i hate this misunderstanding, but i know after this misunderstanding, we understand each other more and we love each other more and more everyday. We spend more time communicating with each other and also to understand each other. I am happy everytime when we spend time together.

I know sometimes Ken is busy and sometimes tired, but he make sure he has time for me and listen to what Yuri say. I really appreciate that. I am so lucky girl to know Ken.
Today i want to phone Ken but i knw i cannot phone Ken because he is busy working for our future ^^

Yesterday night Ken tell me that his boss phone him after work and tell about Yuri. In my mind i am suprise. Ken say his boss tell Ken that he cannot do wrong things, if Ken do wrong things meaning his boss saying wrong thing too.. ?? Actually i dont understand why Ken's boss say that thing. But i know his boss wants Yuri and Ken relationship to be good.

I wonder if Ken have good sleep yesterday night? Today i started to eat something. But my tummy is not good condition. Anything i eat my tummy feel pain. I eat medicine to reduce pain in my tummy but i still feel pain even just drinking water. Maybe its been long time i have not eat or drink much so that is why now my tummy need some time to get used to eating food.
Hmmmm.. Ken, i wonder what are you doing now?? Yuri thinking of you now.. Please be safe home when driving after work..

Your Yuri
Love you always.
Kiss

No comments: