What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Heart Feel Better... I Can Sleep Well Yesterday Night ^^

Hmmm... Yesterday Me and Ken finally are back together. In my heart i feel so much better after talking to him yesterday. He is right, communication is so important to us. If we didnt communicate well, we can easily get misunderstanding. I dont want to have any misunderstanding anymore in the future with Ken. After we have talk yesterday, in my heart i feel something.. I trust Ken, I dont feel sad anymore, I feel safe, I love Ken, I wanted to be with Ken for the rest of my life.. In my heart i really feel that.

I think this misunderstanding both of us were wrong. Ken was wrong because he didnt tell truth to me. But i was also wrong because i didnt hear his explanation. Ken was right.. if in my heart i feel something is not right, or i wanted to know more, i can ask him. He say he will surely tell me truth.

I think after that misunderstanding, both of us learn a good lesson. We both learn that communication and trust is so important to us. We are both far from each other.. and we know sometimes when we see couple together, we both feel pity because both of us cannot be together now.. I know Ken feel lonely... But Yuri also feel lonely too.. I know in our hearts we really wish that both of us were near to each other. But now we can only endure. Ken is working hard for our future.. He always say he is doing his best for me and our future. I believe him. I really believe him.

I dont want to have misunderstanding with my Ken anymore. I choose him. And he will be my future husband. In my heart always will think like that and my thinking will never be change. My feelings now its just like Ruth tell Naomi Ruth 1:16-17. I wont leave Ken no matter what bad situation. If Ken is Rich, Yuri will be Rich with Ken.. If Ken is Poor, Yuri will be Poor with Ken.. If Ken is Sick, Yuri will never leave Ken and I will be with Ken Forever.

Yesterday night i watch Umizaru again. I dont know how many times i have watch this movie.. But i know i watch it so many times. Everytime i watch this movie, i always cry.. i cry not because the movie is so nice, but i cry because i miss Ken so much.

Sometimes i sit and think, how is my future with Ken will look like? I wonder how our apartment will look like? I wonder how our children look like? I wonder if Ken's family like me? I wonder how is my feeling staying in Japan? I wonder how is our honeymoon? I wonder how can i be a good wife to Ken? I wonder will we keep our relationship happy and good in future? I keep thinking about that.. But I know for sure that no matter what my feeling is, what my condition in Japan.. Ken will be there with me. I know he will be with me in good and bad times.



Even now we are not married, but in my mind i already think Ken is my husband. I never change my thinking ... Hehe... I dont know if i am silly to think that.. but i just know in my heart i cannot love other guy.. I only know i love Ken...

Ken, Yuri dont want to say the word "End Relationship" anymore. I hate that word. We promise never to say that word anymore. I want us to have a good relationship ^^

I remember you tell me after marriage, in morning i will wake up early, i will prepare for Ken to go to work, I will give you a kiss and hug every morning and whisper in your ear "Safe Journey My Husband, Please come back safely for Me". After that i will clean our apartment, and also prepare for my Japanese Lesson with a teacher you find for Yuri. After class, Yuri will go supermarket to buy groceries, i will come home and prepare dinner for you. I will wait for you to come home. When you come home, i will run up to the door and Hug you and i will say "Welcome home safely dear" and you will shower and i will prepare dinner on table. After we have our dinner i will be busy in Kitchen to prepare lunch box for you so that you can bring lunch box to work tomorrow ^^ After that i will chat with you all night. I want our marriage to be happy. I want you to be happy ^^ Ken, we must work hard to keep our relationship happy. If you have anything you want to tell Yuri, you can ask me. I will be there for you. I will listen to your happy and sad experience..

I Love You My Ken.

Kiss you.

Your Yuri..

** I Pray to Jehovah that you are safe working. Your health is my health, your safety is my safety. If you are not safe and healthy, you cannot protect me. You are most important to me...

No comments: