What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Monday, August 18, 2008

Even That You Have Hurt My Heart.. I Did Not Hate You.. I Still Love You.

Yesterday night i couldnt eat my dinner, this morning i couldnt eat my breakfast, this afternoon i couldnt eat my lunch, and tonight i cant eat my dinner. Since Yesterday night until today evening i didnt drink a drop of water. I feel i am dying soon. My lips so dry, my head so pain, i cry all day and my eyes so red and pain. I feel that i cannot control my body. I dont feel hungry anymore, i dont feel like talking, i dont feel like doing anything.

I dont know why i torture myself like this, but i lost interest in everything. I cannot focus driving, i cannot focus in doing anything. I keep reading our email Both are sweet and sad too.. In my mind we go through so many happy and sad moments together, our relationship should have been strong, should have been stable. But why i have doubt on you now?? I dont know why.

Today i was supposed to see my doctor, but i refused to see any doctor. I dont know why i dont want to get cure now. Everytime i think that you go out with another girl, i cannot accept. My mind keep making me to suffer more by not eating, not drinking and not sleeping.

I ask Ken who is the girl that answer your phone when i call you.. But you cannot give me a answer. I wonder why?

Yesterday when Ken give me your Boss phone number, i try to phone him today, but the phone cannot get through. I wonder is this the real phone number that Ken give me? Really is your boss number? I call few times but i cannot get to him.. I wonder why??

In my mind, even you have hurt my heart so deeply, i have not hate you. I cannot hate you. I choose you. I forgive you Ken. I know everyone is not perfect. Me too.. Yuri is not perfect. But have you think clearly that is Yuri the right girl you want to be with for the rest of your life?? Before we continue our relationship, have you think clearly that you want marriage with Yuri??

My attitude i never hate anyone. Even if that person treat me badly and hurt me badly i dont hate anyone. Maybe because my doctor say i cannot have stress so i dont want to get agnry with anyone.

I hope you read our blog clearly and think carefully before we continue our relationship..

Yuri..

No comments: