What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Friday, August 15, 2008

I Now Understand Ken Even more...

Yesterday i cried again. I think its because we have miscommunication its because we are so far apart. Hmmm.. Its not that i dont love Ken, i miss him alot and i wanted to be with him by his side most of the time.

Yesterday night i was thinking i wanted to leave everything i have in Malaysia and go to Japan and continue my bible study in Japan. I feel if we are much near we can remove all misunderstanding between us and i know our relationship will be much better. I told Ken yesterday night about my thinking to come to Japan. When i told Ken about it, he is happy and worry at the same time. Because he dont want me to have headache to find for other job in Japan and i will have stress if i cant find a job. I know what Ken mean. Ken say he wants me to spend more time with my parents because i have very little less time to be with my parents after marriage as i will be in Japan. I understand what he mean.

Sometimes i wonder why Ken always tired and feel sleepy when he chat with me and also why he is always not being able to chat with me. Yesterday Ken told me something that makes me feel so touch and sweet in heart. He say he was learning chinese language for 2 months so that next time he can communicate with me and my parents in chinese. He say its was a suprise for me. I feel so sweet in heart.

Now i am thinking so much about Ken. I hope that i can see him soon. I hope i am strong enough to endure all this pain in my mind thinking about Ken all the time. I know i am a naive and silly girl. But i always think what i have in mind. I dont like to hide my feelings. I am so sorry Ken that i make you feel stress with Yuri. But i hope you understand my feeling because i want to be with you so much but yet we are so far.

I miss you my Ken

Your Yuri always.
Kiss

No comments: