What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Dont Know If I Am Special Or If I Am Not Normal...??

I am so happy yesterday night,after i come baack from hospital.. i saw in my letter box there is 2 envelope from Japan. I immediately know its from My Ken. One envelope is for Yuri and another envelope is for our Taro.
I was so happy at that time, and i was hugging the presents that Ken buy it for me. I was so happy at that time.

Yesterday night i wanted to watch the Umizaru DVD that Ken send me. But the DVD player is in a box (we just move into the new house). Mother say she will find for me the DVD player so that i can watch the movie that Ken send it to me ^^ Hehe...



Hmmm... Yesterday night i went for the medical check-up for women health. After i have my medical check-up i waited for the doctor's report on my health. I wated for 40 minutes. After waiting for 40minutes the nurse ask me to go and see the doctor. The doctor tell me something that makes me so suprise.

When the doctor first meet Yuri, she say she have good news for Yuri. In my mind i wonder what happen. The doctor say that my medical results shows that Yuri have "High Fertility". When doctor say this to Yuri, in my mind thinking, what is that? I dont know what is that meaning? Doctor explain to me that i have high chance of getting pregnant easy. This means i get pregnant faster than normal women. When doctor tell me that i was so suprise.

After that, doctor look into my report, then doctor ask me few question, she ask if Yuri family have twins? or my relative has twins? Then i ask the doctor why he ask Yuri if i have any twins in family? doctor answer to Yuri. He say in my medical report, my body condition shows that Yuri have higher chances to get twins. When i hear what doctor say, in my mind i was almost faint. I dont know if i should be happy or sad. At that time i also think about Ken.. I dont know if he like Yuri condition. If we are not careful, we will have so many children. I know that is too hard situation for Ken. Because i know living in Japan everything is so expensive and one child cost alot of money. But Yuri condition so weird. I dont know if i am special or if i am a weird girl. I always wonder why i am always so different from other girls??

I am thinking in my mind now.. Ken is it ok with yuri condition? Yesterday when i tell Ken, he tells me he is not angry with me. And he say during my pregnancy time Ken will take care of me. I ask Ken yesterday night if he likes children. He say he like children. But at the same time Ken worried that my heart condition is not good and i will feel pain when i am pregnant. But yesterday night my medical report for my heart is good. And doctor say my heart condition is back to normal. He say i just need more rest. When i hear about that i was so happy.

I dont know how many children we will have in future, but i know Ken will surely be a good husband and also a good father. I believe Ken will really take good care of our family. I know Ken say to Yuri before that he dont give up in difficult times. I know my Ken will prepare everything good for Yuri and also our future family. I trust him.

I miss you so much now Ken. I hope you really work safely for Yuri. You are very important to me and i dont want to loose you. I also promise you in hard times i dont leave you. If we have bad times, i will go through bad times with you and i will be there to help you. I dont give up with you just like Kanna. I will believe that you will all the time.

I am so sorry that time i didnt believe you and the country girl. I know i should not have misjudge you. That is my wrong. I promise you no matter what happen i will believe you and also listen to you.

I will always respect my husband and i will always be there to listen, to understand and also help him forever. I want us to have a happy marriage and also a happy family.

I want to thank your boss. If he didnt tell Yuri more about you, i will misunderstand you. Ken.. Thank you for your presents. Everytime i received your presents just make me feel so happy. I feel you must have find so long time to get Yuri and Taro present. Hehe.. I will wait for your next present from Cell phone company. I am so curios on how the present look like?? HaHa..

I love you my Ken.

No comments: