What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Monday, June 16, 2008

^^ Yuri Went Shopping With Mother ^^

Yesterday, Yuri went out with Father and Mother for breakfast, after breakfast, Yuri went shopping mall with Mother. When we reach shoppinh mall, we went to see some nice clothes. Starting July 04th - 06th July Yuri will go to Penang Island again. This time Yuri will attend my friend Kelly wedding. I still remember a few months ago that Kelly bf proposed to her. Her story was all know by Malaysia people. I was so happy to know about her news. In my heart i really wish her happiness in life. I remember when we went school together, we sit in same class and now i cannoy imagine she is getting married now ^^ i am so happy for her. I know her bf is a good man i know he will make Kelly so happy in future.

Mother feel that Yuri should get some nice dress to attend her wedding. So yesterday mother buy 4 nice dress for Yuri. Yuri try alot of dress but most dress there is so short and also sexy. The sales girl say that the dress look short on Yuri its because Yuri is tall. If Yuri not so tall then dress will be longer. HaHa.. But i always feel that i am not tall.

Hmmm.. mother lately acting really weird to Yuri.. I feel mother want to try making Yuri look nice and pretty all time. Lately mother dont let Yuri eat sweet things, dont let Yuri eat oily things, dont let Yuri eat so many things.. Mother now have special recipe for Yuri to eat. She also plan to make Yuri hair look nice and also lately mother also buy package for Yuri to do facial. Every morning mother now ask Yuri to go gym to do exercise. Mother say Yuri must become pretty.. Haha.. i feel so funny. Mother also say that Ken have not see Yuri and maybe worry if after see Yuri Ken dont like Yuri looking .. Haha.. I feel mother think too much.. Ken is not a person like that. I also have not see Ken. But i dont think looking important. Even if Ken not nice looking Yuri dont worry because in Yuri heart Yuri see Ken already nice person and also a very responsible person. Looking is not important to Yuri at all.

Yesterday night my father buy 05 puffer fish (fugu fish) to keep as pets. Haha.. Yuri take video for Ken to see .. but maybe video not clear ^^ I think maybe when Ken come next year you can see Fugu Fish getting bigger ^^

Hmmm.. lately Ken's PC is not good. So Yuri cannot chat with Ken. Today Yuri talk to my friend Tommy about Ken PC and sometimes Ken cannot go online. Then Yuri also tell Tommy that Ken sometimes go to sleep and make Yuri wait on PC table. Hmmm... Tommy say its normal. Almost all guys are like that.. He say maybe this time Ken need a rest. Tommy say sometimes maybe Ken feel chatting with Yuri everyday online is like a big task for Ken so sometimes guys feel that they need a rest or a "holiday".. i think i can understand that. Maybe today Yuri will give Ken holiday.. I know sometimes chatting online everyday for Ken maybe not easy for Ken. I wont phone Ken also.. You should have your holiday and do what you like tonight... Yuri dont disturb you. I know tonight when Yuri dont chat with Ken, will surely miss you but i think i need to endure that. I will draw pictures tonight and make myself busy so that i dont think of Ken too much tonight.

Your Yuri

No comments: