Ken, Did you saw the music video on "Sinking Of Japan" ?? I feel this movie will be really nice.. I feel this story also very meaningful. When i watch the video on our webpage, i really feel like crying . THe situation really like Daisuke & Kanna. I feel Ken should watch that video ^^ I wish i can find this movie in Malaysia. It's not easy to find Japanese movie in Malaysia ^^ I feel there will be alot of nice video in Japan ^^
Yesterday night i was busy making present for Ken. ^^ I finish making that present for Ken and that time its already 4am and Yuri write on small card some words to my Ken.. Then our Taro keep looking at Yuri ^^ Maybe he know's that Yuri making birthday present for Ken, Taro also want to give small present to Daddy. HaHa.. So Yuri and help Taro to make small present for his daddy... After Yuri put all the present and card in box and this morning, Yuri went post office at 7am andpost the present for Ken. I ask the officer working in post office, when can present can reach Ken's place.. She say 1 week. I really hope that present will really reach Ken's place at 1 week. I hope that Ken can received it before Ken's birthday ^^
Yesterday night Yuri was so silly. Ken PC got problem again and he tried to online. But Yuri wait for 1 hour also Ken not online. Yuri dont know if Yuri should wait for Ken to go online, so Yuri phone Ken. When Yuri phone Ken, he didnt answer the phone.. Then few minutes later Yuri phone again, he also didnt answer the phone. I was so worried and i keep calling Ken. Maybe Yuri phone Ken 10 times but he also didnt answer Yuri phone. My heart was so worried because i worry something happen to Ken. Suddenly i cannot smile and i feel i want to cry. Suddenly Ken phone Yuri back ^^ In my heart really feel relief. Ken say he was waiting for PC to connect to internet but he fall asleep. I understand, he really feel tired. I'm so sorry Ken i make you wake up. You really need rest.
Yesterday night when chatting with Ken, he say his Japanese boss want to know more about Yuri... I was so suprise ^^ HaHa.. i worry Ken tell so many nice things about Yuri to his boss and his friends and when they see Yuri maybe dissappointed because Yuri not so perfect as what Ken say to them. haha..
Maybe in mind so many things i am thinking now.. about my job, about our marriage, about our future.. Maybe Ken will say Yuri think too much.. But in my heart i feel those things that Yuri think's is important to me that is why Yuri worry so much. I know when Yuri talk about marriage with Ken, you maybe feel little stress because you also have own plan. I know Ken like to go Korea for preaching work.. I know its good thing.. but if Yuri have to wait more 3 or 4 years.. This will be long endure for Yuri.. I will be sad to seperate long time with Ken. But if Ken decision really want to go Korea, i have no choice. I will have to endure all that because i love Ken. Even i need to endure all pain i will endure.. i just want Ken to be happy..
Today i read bible, there is few verse very nice.. i will remember that...
Luke 23:43
And he said to him: “Truly I tell you today, You will be with me in Paradise.”
Esther 1:20
And the decree of the king that he will make must be heard in all his realm (for it is vast), and all the wives themselves will give honor to their owners, the great as well as the small.”
Phillippians 4:6
Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let YOUR petitions be made known to God;
Your Yuri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment