What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Friday, June 20, 2008

I Tell Ken A Secret That I Keep Since 8 Years Old..

HeHe.. Yesterday night Ken went online and he was in internet cafe. His house internet connection is not good and he cannot connect online. Hmmm.. When we were chatting Yuri tell Ken about Yuri silly ambition since i was child.. but that is of course a ambition. But i feel i should not write it in blog. Lately too many people see our blog.. haha i dont feel i want to let people know my silly ambition.

But Ken also like something since child.. also like Yuri.. He like wedding since child. Especially when he watch wedding movie in ending when couples leaving.. haha i feel that is really sweet thinking.

I always thinking how my wedding will be? Since child i always think of that ^^ I always think how my husband will look like? HaHa.. That is just a silly thinking but i like to think about that since i was child. I Like to see wedding couple and i always think that the bride wedding gown always look like princess and look so pretty ^^

Lately i am so silly. I keep looking a nice wedding photo's ^^ I keep thinking the bride is just so pretty.. But Ken say on that day Yuri also will look pretty too ^^ HeHe.. I also wish i will look pretty that day. haha.

What wedding i like to have? Hmmm.. i have alot of friends that ask me this question.. Hmmm.. actually i also think about it too... Hmmmm.. I want to have a simple wedding, with all my friends and family around me. Actually the most important is not how grand and expensive of the wedding but the most important to Yuri is the Man that stand next to Yuri because We will be together forever. So that is most important ^^

Alot of girls dream to have a very grand or magical wedding. But maybe Yuri is different. I like small wedding, simple wedding, with all the people i love around me. I will feel so happy ^^

My friend Kelly and her fiance went to Tokyo Disneyland to take their wedding photo ^^ I saw her wedding photo a few days ago. I feel she is so happy. When i tell Ken about it, haha.. Ken ask If Yuri want our wedding photo to be taken in Disneyland? Hmmm.. I dont think i want my wedding photo to be in Disneyland. HaHa.. I cannot imagine that Next to us is Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Haha.. it will be so weird feeling ^^ I prefer scnery photo.. Just like the one in blog. I feel God created the earth to be so beautiful and i wanted my wedding photo to be taken in God creation.. I like the Sea, I like the Mountains and i like the Rivers and big grassland. I wonder how our wedding picture will be like.. HaHa..

That day we laugh because Yuri thinking in our wedding photo also have Kuma, New Doggy and also Taro.. HaHa .. but Ken worry that they maybe not good boy and good girl in our wedding photo. HaHa.. I also feel so.. Especially New Doggy and our Taro .. just too active ^^

Lately Yuri have went for alot of Job interview. I feel this weekend i should rest. I have a few things i want to do this weekend : -

1) Wake up early and do exercise and bring Taro out for Walk.
2) Make breakfast for parents.
3) Bath Taro and clean Hamster Cage ^^
4) Clean House and decorating house and my room (i want to put white lily flowers in my room ^^)
5) Rest on chair and listen to Yiruma piano music
6) Read a good novel ^^
7) Bake Banana Cake
8) Do some nice and funny drawing for Ken
9) Watch Umizaru again (^^) I wonder when Umizaru part 1, doggy movie and also waterboys movie arrive my place?? HeHe..
10) Walk in the Park and feed the pigeons, turtle, fish and monkeys in the park..
11) Sit in Park and See scenery and play with Taro there.
12) Miss My Ken ^^
13) Write Letter to My Ken !! HaHa
14) Go for Facial and Spa

Hmmm.. I feel i have so many nice things to do in weekend.. How about Ken? You have so many things to do like Yuri??

Tomorrow noon time i have bible study ^^ I cannot wait to see sister Yukiko. Haha..

Love you My Ken..
Your Yuri..Kiss

No comments: