Then just now yuri went to see doctor. Doctor say yuri have fever, cough, flu, and also low blood pressure. Doctor advice yuri not to work for 2 days because the medicine that Doctor give yuri will be sleepy.

Yesterday yuri waited for ken to go online .. haha.. yuri fall asleep. Yuri now really get use to sleeping on PC table now.. haha.. suddenly yuri hear ken online ^^ Immediately yuri wake up.. haha .. inside yuri heart just feel so happy ^^ Yuri just have so many things to tell ken..
Ken say he was sorry to online late.. Ken sell his 2 cars and have too many things to take.. His electric tools.. I can feel that there is so many things to carry.. Then Ken computer is slow that is why he reply me late. But at that time in japan is already midnight.. I know ken is tired.. I worry him sleeping late all the time .. His job is dangerous to yuri.. so he must focus on work and cannot feel sleepy.. I always pray hard to Jehovah god about ken safety.. I hope Jesus will pass all my message to Jehovah God.. If anything bad happen to ken.. yuri just dont know what to do... I will definately feel sad and also feel hopeless.
Yesterday, after kingdom hall, some brothers and sisters from my congregation invite me to join them to Cameron Highlands. Cameraon Highlands is a beautiful mountain and it is famous for its vegetable farm, tea plantation, strawberry farm, rose farm and also peaceful scnery. This is not a trip organise by my congregation but a personal trip by my congregation brothers and sisters because some of them just come to malaysia for just 6 months for preaching work and they have not visit some place in Malaysia. Even sister yukiko and brother miwa also have not been to that place.. Hmmm.. yuri was thinking if yuri should join them. The hotel there is expensive and yuri just dont want to simply spend money.. Maybe yuri dont go..
Ken here are some pictures in Cameron Highlands, i want ken to see it.. I hope one day we can go there together ^^









Yesterday after went to Kingdom Hall, Yuri went home.. and my sister is in the house.. I want to spend more time with my sister. So i ask my sister if she wants to go shopping with me.. Me and my sister went to shopping mall and we go there for lunch.. Guess what we eat ken? haha .. We eat japanese food... "Genki Sushi" is the restaurant name.. Yuri order Ramen and some sushi and we eat there. After eating that... Yuri saw something that yuri really like.. "Mochi".. this is yuri favourite.. ^^ haha.. The white colour one is peanut filling, the red colour one is red bean filling and the green one is black bean filling.. Its really nice.. Yuri eat alot of Mochi..





After eating, we went shopping in some fashion boutique.. yuri saw 3 nice dress.. after yuri try that dress.. yuri really feel i want to buy them.. but in heart yuri cannot simply spend money. Then my sister ask me why i dont want to buy the dress.. she say i look nice in the dress and i like the dress alot and its white colour. But yuri tell my sister that i dont want to simply spend money because after changing job there is big difference for yuri financially. My sister laugh and tell yuri that "Ken send you money right? you should use his money to buy what you like". When yuri hear what my sister say, i tell my sister that i cannot simply spend ken's money. Ken money to yuri every month is for important things. I tell my sister that ken earn money is not easy.. Ken's job is dangerous, and yuri is always worried about ken at work. Ken sometimes have to wake up early or work at night for money.. Ken sending money to yuri is not easy job because when ken send money to yuri, ken will have to spend less money in japan.
When my sister hear what yuri say, she laugh.. She say Yuri is stupid and also naive. She say when a man send money to his gf and she will have to use all money to buy what she wants. She say she dont believe in love because there is no everlasting love in this world. Man with money will get girls and will get sex. When yuri hear about it, yuri feel so suprise. Suddenly Yuri feel that i dont know about my sister much anymore.. My conversation with my sister getting lesser. I was thinking, where is my sweet and loving sister go? Now this girl i talk to, i feel she is not like my younger sister. She dont have love and respect for others.. I wonder why she change so much. My attitude and my sister attitude is so much different now.. and it is getting obvious.. I really worried that one day i dont have anything to say to my sister. Hmmmm.. Ken what should yuri do? Please teach me..
Yesterday something happen, when we are shopping, a little boy is running inside the boutique. The little boy is so cute and also yuri think maybe he is 4 years old. The little boy mother is trying her dress in fitting room. Suddenly when the little boy running, he knock on my sister. Immediately my sister face become so angry and scold the little boy. My sister push the little boy away.. THe little boy cry.. I was so scare at that time.. I didnt understand why my sister become so angry.. i quickly carry the little boy and try to comfort him.. his mother quickly come out from fitting room and i give the little boy back to his mother.. I apologise to the mother that my sister scold the little boy.. I tell the little boy knock my sister and fell down. The mother also apologise to my sister that her son is naughty..
After that we went out of the boutique, i tell my sister is not right to shout at the little boy. My sister say she hate children and cannot live with them. She say if her husband in future want children, then her husband must forget that idea. I really feel so suprise when she say that. I tell my sister that children is so cute and they can make us so happy too. But i fail to make my sister to change the idea.
Hmmmm.. Ken.. what can i do to help my sister? I pray to hard to Jehovah to change my sister thinkings and i hope one day she will be a good person.
Hmmmm... yuri thinking what time ken will go online tonight? ^^ Yuri miss ken so much now..
Yuri just eat medicine and will sleep now.. We chat tonight. ^^
Kiss..
Your Yuri...

No comments:
Post a Comment