Yesterday night, ken send a very nice song to Yuri.. I just hope that i can understand the song meaning.. But ken say the song is rather romantic and also the lyrics too.. Haha... Ken will have to translate the Japanese song lyrics into english version for yuri ^^ HeHe... I am listening to the song now.. It's so nice melody.. Ken say he listen to the song when he was 14 years old.. Hmmm..
Yesterday i ask what things that ken mother like. But ken say i dont need to buy his mother a present.. He say when i come to japan that is a good present to his mother... Hmmm... i wonder how can yuri become a present ^^
HaHa... In Yuri mind still thinking about the movie ending.. HaHa.. Ken really bad.. dont want to tell yuri the ending of the movie.. HaHa.. i wonder how the movie story and the movie ending is like.. Yuri feel so excited now about the movie ^^ Hmmmm... Yuri wonder when movie will come to malaysia.. Hehe.. Yuri just feel so silly.
Hmmm.. Now i will need to go to sister yukiko house for bible study ^^ I hope i will chat with ken online tonight..
I miss ken so much.. Kiss you my ken..
Your Yuri
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment