What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Meet Tommy For Lunch Today ^^

Ken, do you remember my friend Tommy? This morning he phone yuri and ask yuri want to have lunch with him.. So yur agree to have lunch with him.. It's been long time Yuri didnt see Tommy.. i think he is busy with his work. He told Yuri he just came back from England.. I feel his work really so busy...

He ask about yuri and i tell him that yuri already change job and now working in another smaller company. Tommy is so suprise ^^... He cannot believe that Yuri really change to smaller company.. Then he ask yuri is my salary good in new company, then yuri tell tommy that my salary is lesser not as much as my old company.. I feel Tommy really surprise.. he ask what happen to yuri.. I tell Tommy that yuri want to focus more on bible studies... hmmm... Tommy say just only few month he didnt see me then yuri really change so much. Then suddenly Tommy ask Yuri one question.. "I know you did it because of your bf and also you feel you want to change your life in happy life. You always are a girl that love to have your own family, to love your husband and also your family.. You know Yuri, to me.. i feel that you are a very true little women should be.. always sincere but naive.. you are not worried that people will hurt you. you know.. i like your attitude.. i wonder why i didnt notice you from the first place. As your friend, your good friend, i won't let anyone to bully you..".

After tommy say that to yuri, in Yuri heart i feel i want to cry.. Tommy is so nice friend to Yuri.. The words he say to Yuri make me feel that Tommy will protct me if anything bad happens to yuri. But i also know that something is not happy with Tommy.. i can feel he have problem with his relationship. Yuri ask Tommy what happen. He said that his gf from New Zealand is getting married.. and his gf husband is not him. When i hear Tommy say that, yuri feel sad.. i feel in his heart he must really feel so hurt.. i want to help Tommy but i dont know how.. i think only time can heal this pain..

Now yuri also can understand Tommy.. Yuri previously have this pain feeling before.. its so pain until yuri cannot breath and see things clearly... I wish Tommy really feel better soon.

Hmmm... this also makes me miss ken so much... i wonder what ken is doing now..?? I am so happy to received ken's email. I am happy because ken's email say that your new car so comfortable. Now ken have good car to go to work... I wish my car can be ok soon...

Sometimes i wish ken is here with me.. there is so many things i want to share with ken.. but now only yuri can do is to endure... if feel this endurance is really so hard for yuri.. i hope that i can be strong.. i just feel so weak at heart now... trust and endurance is not easy. But i remember a letter from ken.. he say this endurance time is little because we will be forever.. so 2 or 3 years is not big problem. Yuri feel that i must think positive in our marriage life.. ^^

No comments: