
Ken, yesterday one of my friend say something really bad and make me feel sad. Even that i dont believe what she say, but the words she say keeps disturbing with me. My friend read our Blog.
After my friend read our blog, she said that i wont be happy. She tell me that she can see the future and she can predicts things correctly. So she tell me that Ken is not my true happiness. She tell me that Ken and Yuri even after marriage, yuri will be sad. She ask me to wait for the right man for me.
After that she ask me if i believe her. And also ask yuri to wait for a new guy. I tell her that i dont believe her. Its not true. She doesnt even know Ken. And i only believe God. Jehovah god make Ken and Yuri to meet up and also plan for future marriage.
I cannot believe that a friend can say something bad to me and think that Ken and Yuri will not be happy. I feel its not for her to judge our happiness. Its Ken and Yuri to Judge our happiness. I Feel maybe she is jealous that Ken and Yuri relationship is strong. I believe if we follow bible principles, we will be happy and also be a good christians.

No comments:
Post a Comment