
HAPPINESS
I read Ken's Email and i am so happy that Ken like the Pendant^^
When i read ken's email i know ken is very busy. Hmmmm.. White doggy like to play Ball? Really? so cute... haha why doggy dont want to give ken the ball? she want to play alone? Oh Ken... Yuri Want to look at the doggy playing ball video.. I feel it will be so funny !! haha
Yes, Yuri understand. My friends words really hurt me. And say something bad to me about me and Ken relationship. I cannot trust her its because she is trying to make a good relationship turn bad. Not only that its not a good thing to say to a friend. In bible teaches us that we must be nice to other people and learn to forgive people that did bad things to us. So i am not angry with my friend.
Maybe she is jealous with our happiness and also our strong love relationship. I really wish my friend will study bible and also be a good christian. I dont want to force my friend to accept god. I think she must study bible and love god because of of her heart willingly by her heart and also love god with her heart. If i force her she wont be able to be a good christian.
Maybe yuri should tell her some nice bible verse and hope she will like god soon. I will pray to jehovah god to help my friend to find her true happiness. I want her to be happy in life too. I want her to find a good man like Ken. A man that love her and give her happiness.
Yuri already feel so happy because Ken is always there for Yuri.
Hmmmm... Ken, did you received the cookies from Yuri? It's been a long time... i worried that the cookies have not arrive to Ken house. Ken if you have received it, please let yuri know..
Yuri ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment