What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Friday, February 29, 2008

Ken Busy Lately?

It's been few days i didnt chat with ken...

How is Ken doing? Bery busy with work? Lately Yuri have been busy with work too and yuri have so many things to handle. Malaysia Travel fair is coming and there is so many things for Yuri to do. Now every morning Yuri work from 7am until 9pm to finish all my work. I need to run into the airport few times in 1 day.

Don't know why, lately yuri feel so tired so easy. Every morning, yuri will have pain in headache. My hands and legs also no strength.

Lately feeling worried because Ken and Yuri started to have less conversation and each time we chat on msn or phone we didnt have chance to talk longer time. I wonder what is our problem???... hmmm.. I wish i knew..

Yuri feel communication is so important. But lately we dont have much communication. This makes yuri worried. Because i dont know what happen to my boyfriend. Sometimes Yuri feel that i have lost information on Ken lately. Sometimes my friends ask me how is my boyfriend lately? I look at my friend and i dont know how to answer, because in yuri mind, i dont know how is ken doing.. Maybe Busy, Maybe Sick, Maybe tired... i just dont know...

Yuri

No comments: