
*************************************************************************************
**KEN's EMAIL to YURI ^^**
From: Yasuhiko Matsuda (carex25yas@ybb.ne.jp)
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 7:38:56 PM
To: yuri^^love^^diary^^for^^ken (yumiko_masaki@hotmail.com)
Yuri
Hi i read your mail now..sorry last night..
i was trying to phone you before work but i could not make connect you...
sorry im maked you just waiting so long time..when I read that i feel crying..
i imagine you waiting for me....sorry
now i trying phone you but your line is busy now so i can not phone you..
I want let you know i try make phone you...
i really want to say you even I can not online and can not phone you...
i never forget you and i always thinking of you
i always thinking our future
i dont want miss understand me i dont think about you so i dont online and phone you..
Now your doggy in your house????
i think its good for you cause you really really loving with your doggy..
i think doggy will give you happy and laugh you^^
i really pray for you what about you will find good job for you..
and dont worry about that so much
cause Jehovah can give you new job...he can make for you anything..
cause you doing right way and youre so nice person loving God and righg..
when I having so hard time work i remind your thing and our future^^
i know we will be so happy our life..
You will wait for me in our house....
i will back home and hug you i will relax in home...
that makes me so power ...
I know you will be so good wife for me and you will do great house thing....clean make food..
this time with my Big Love^^
wish Gods help always with you....
i need to go work from now...
so I promise you tomorrow night I will be online....
Kiss you..
Ken.
*************************************************************************************
I feel Ken is like a Rainbow to Yuri.. My previous life has no colours.. so black and so white.. my life is so boring.. Everyday seems almost the same to me.. But after i know Ken,I feel Ken have paint my life with all different colours.. I have happiness, sadness, laughter, Joy and so many more.. I feel so much love by ken...


Thank you My Ken... You always love yuri so much. Sometimes Yuri feel so tired at work and so many stress at work.. but when Yuri think of ken.. about our future after marriage.. Yuri feel encourage and also feel so much power from ken..
Now both of us have to endure.. and yuri know its not easy for ken and yuri.. but yuri feel if we can endure now.. then nothing we can be afraid of..
Hmmm.. Ken remember the doggy Yuri tell Ken? Yuri is so sad.. my friend phone me that the female doggy she want to give me have died. She say she didnt close her door properly and the doggy went out and got bang by a car. when i hear my friend told me about this, i was so sad.. i wanted to phone ken, but i know ken is working so i must not disturb ken... I feel ken must focus in work.. I want ken to be safe all time.. Ken is Yuri future.. so everything about ken, yuri is worried too ^^ HaHa.. i am silly right Ken?





I want our marriage life to be a loving couple.. Haha.. i want to hold ken's hand even until we are old. I feel the feeling is so romantic and so warm feeling... I feel there is so many happiness in our future.

hmmmmm.... 14th Feb is Valentine Day... What will Ken be doing? I will send Ken a small present for valentine day.. ^^ It's a special day for couple. How Japanese people celebrate valentine day? HaHa... Yuri wonder... ^^

Yesterday when yuri and ken is chatting on MSN, ken tell yuri not to worry avout future.. Ken want yuri to focus on God. and if yuri cannot find a good job, Ken will take care of yuri... Ken, When yuri hear Ken saying this to Yuri, In my heart i feel like crying and i feel so much love from Ken.. It's not a easy word for a man to say this because its a huge responsibility for a man to tell a women this. Ken... Yuri want to say thank you and i love you because you let yuri feel you are a really responsible man.. A good man..
Miss you always..
Your Yuri... Forever..
I pray sincerely to Jehovah to give us strong faith and endurance in our relationship. ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment