Ken can you promise Yuri not to ask this silly question anymore?? Of course I know when I am with you I will be happy. So please don’t think silly things. I just hope that I can be with you soon. I am most happy if I am with you. That can never change my feelings.
I know it is hard for me now because I don’t have a job and I worry so much about everything. But I know no matter how hard and bad situation I am facing, I still have you to be there to protect and take care of me. I want to say I am sorry that I cry all the time when you phone me. I cry this is because I can only tell you all my real feelings. I cannot tell this feelings to my parents, because I worry they are sad and worry me too much. I know sometimes when I tell you all my feelings and troubles you feel sad too and also worried about me. I am so sorry if I make you feel worry about me. I know as your future wife I should be more understanding about your working conditions and also be more understanding about you. I know I didn’t do that well. I promise in future I will be more understanding to you. I know its so hard for you to go internet café to online to chat and sometimes you are so tired and you still rush to internet café. I also know that sometimes when you tell me you want to buy or do something for me but you take so long time to do it, I understand, this is because that you are busy. I should understand that. Don’t worry.
Yesterday I went to Alice house to borrow her PC so that I can go internet to find job. Suddenly Alice brother Jacob ask Yuri if I can help him. Jacob say he is getting married next year. The date of his wedding is 19th December 2009. He say there will be 400 guest attending his wedding. He wanted a garden wedding and also wedding dinner in a hotel ballroom. I was so happy to hear that he is planning for his wedding. That is so nice of him. I tell Jacob that I will help him to plan and prepare his wedding. He is so happy. He say Alice didn’t know how to prepare a wedding so he needs my help. I am so happy to plan for a wedding for Jacob. I think when I help Jacob to plan for his wedding I will learn more to plan for our wedding on year 2010.
But I am worried, we all know that Jacob wedding date 19th Dec 2009 is so near and not much time. So I need to start so soon. So yesterday I Jacob send my home after I talk to him so that I can get some of my wedding magazines to show him. We went back to Alice house and read all the wedding magazines. It is so useful information for us. In my heart I was so happy because in my mind I was thinking of Ken. I really wish Ken can see all this wonderful ideas from magazine ^^
After reading and writing down some important notes, Jacob say that since he don’t have much time starting now until his wedding date he wants to see some nice venue for weddings, florist and also see some cake house. I agree to go with him and Alice to see the places. We start our journey to visit the first place at 1pm to a restaurant call “Courtyard Marriot” it is a Italian restaurant. It is not too big place and maximum can only have 200 guests. That is a problem to Jacob because he have 400 guests attending his wedding ceremony. Even this Courtyard Marriot restaurant is small, but it is very expensive. For 200 guests including Italian food, free flow of drinks and also nice music by a piano and also violin which it’s a life performance for that day cost in total for just only a morning “ceremony – exchange vows” for Jacob is USD$4,063 +++. That us not inclusive of car park booking for all the guest. Hmmm in my mind thinking, definitely I don’t want to spend so much money for exchanging vows. I can have my wedding ceremony in Kingdom Hall with Ken. That is most happy when our parents and friends are there to share this happy day. I can easily imagine all brothers and sisters will be there with us. It is so happy just to think like that for me^^ I just like a simple and peaceful wedding. I think too big wedding is so hard for me. I don’t think I like that…




The second place we went is to see the florist shop. There we see see and learn so many flowers. But we must learn and choose about the flowers fast because we don’t have much time. Jacob wanted to put more money into decorations because he knows his future wife love flowers. I think white lilies and white roses is so nice. ^^ hehe.. I wonder on our wedding day, what flowers are we using?
The third place we visit we went to a cake shop. Jacob need to get information for the wedding cupcakes. These wedding cupcakes are given during the wedding dinner before the wedding food is served. We went to a very famous cake shop call “WonderMilk”. I love all the cupcakes here. I remember last time when I was working, always after work I will go to this cake shop to buy their cupcakes. We taste the cupcakes there and it is so nice.. its so sweet.. hehe… but my teeth is still so pain. I only eat a bite of the cupcake. My teeth pain so much when I bite the cupcake. Hehe.. I hope my teeth can get well soon. I wish I can eat my favourite cupcake now.. hmmmm… ^^









The next place we go for Jacob’s wedding ceremony is “Tropicana Golf & Country Resort”. I love this place a lot. Since I was child I always go there. I love the place a lot because it is very peaceful and quiet. I love to look at the green golf park. It is so nice feeling. The air is always blowing so nicely. When we are there, in my mind I was thinking about Ken. I miss Ken so much. I want to bring Ken to this place ^^ We went to the Reception to ask if we can meet the event planner there? After a waiting for 10 minutes, we finally meet a Indian lady called “Leela”. She bring us to a place called “The Inner Courtyard”. This inner courtyard is big and its so good place to have wedding ceremony for Jacob. Inside we can also can have buffet or barbeque for the guests to enjoy.
The venue is free for the buffet area but for the pool area rent is USD157/night and for the ceremony area is USD313/night. I think both add up together is USD470/- to rent the venue. The food is USD24 per person. I think it is so cheap. But the decorations are not inclusive so we need to find wedding decoration house to put decorations and flowers. That maybe cost USD1500 for that night. I think this is not too expensive. It just depends how many people they are inviting for the wedding ceremony. Jacob want to book for next year 19th December 2009 for his wedding ceremony but unfortunately it is fully booked for that venue for wedding. Now Jacob have to wait for 4 months if the place is available for him. Hmmmm… Lucky he come early to make booking. I cannot imagine how the situation if he come later.. surely there is no more chance to get this place for his wedding ceremony and he will have to find other places.
In my mind, I am also thinking that this is a good place for Ken & Yuri to have our wedding dinner. This place is nice and quiet. Ken I took some pictures for you to see… Do you like this place? Hehe^^












This morning I was driving to Alice house to borrow her PC so that I can find job in internet. When I reach her place, Jacob is busy to go to work and he say he have apply leave to come back after lunch so that we all can go and find florist and some good photographer to take his wedding photo. Haha… he is worried now… I told him before there is not much time for him. Now he realized that organizing a wedding is not so easy.. hehe.. ^^
When I was driving to Alice house, I look at the little wedding bears in my car.. I think of Ken.. I wonder what Ken is doing now… I miss my Ken so much… Hehe… I remember Ken told me yesterday that today he is going to far place to work. I hope Ken is safe working. I worry Ken so much. I pray that Ken is always safe…



Ken, I make a dress to wear. Do you think it is nice?? Hehe.. it take me long time to make it. I want to wear this in airport waiting for you.. Is it ok??





I miss you.
Your Yuri Always ^^ I promise you from now I will smile more and be more happy.. Because of you, our future I will be more strong and a happy person.
Kiss..

No comments:
Post a Comment