That day i was so suprise because Ken is planning to get Yuri a mobile phone. Since my mobile phone is spoil, i have been using mother's mobile phone. Sometimes is so trouble because mother cannot use her phone because Yuri is using her phone.
I am so happy that finally i can have a mobile phone for myself. Hehe.. Ken is getting me a Sony Ericsson phone. This phone is using japan KDDI phone line. I think it must be expensive. But Ken tell Yuri not to worry.. But i think i wont make alot of phone calls because i know its so expensive to make international calls. I dont want Ken to pay too much on my phone bills ^^
Ken say that mobile phone model is W62S and its a bilingual phone. Meaning i can use the english version ^^ Ken is sending a english version of instruction book for me so that i can learn how to use the phone. I feel Japanese phone is so different. There have more functions compare to Malaysia phone. That is so good function they have.. That day Ken saw this phone in shop and say the silver colour phone looks nice. Hehe.. wish i can see the silver colour phone now... ^^
I am so happy to think about the phone because this phone i can send email to Ken's phone and he can received that immediately. That is so convenient for me. I like that function alot haha... I think when i received that phone i will have to learn so much about the function so that next time when i am in Japan i can use that function. hehe..
Lately i have been buying some wedding magazine and some of the wedding magazine has our chinese culture. I want Ken to see it and learn more about our chinese culture ^^ I enjoy reading all the wedding magazine and i feel that magazine really teach us alot of things. I want to send it to Ken so that Ken can learn more about it too.. Inside the magazine i have fold up some pages so that Ken can see the important parts of the magazine and can learn from there. hehe ^^ Today is Malaysia public holiday and the post office is closed, i can only send the magazine to Ken tomorrow.
I hope tomorrow the Sun is not too hot and also its not raining. The post office is a little far from my house and i need to walk there. I can save money if i walk there ^^
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment