Yesterday night i was chatting with Ken. I told Ken that mother was talking about Ken whole day. I feel mother love Ken so much. Mother know that Ken got cold and keep asking Yuri if Ken is ok? Mother also give Yuri so many advice to take care of Ken. Mother say Ken always work so hard for our marriage and even sometimes work in rain and this make Ken got cold. At that time in my mind, i really want to be a good wife to Ken. I want to take care of Ken and always be with him no matter if it is a good or bad times.
Yesterday when i was walking in shoppoing mall with mother, we went into baby department. Inside they sell so many cute baby things. Mother keep looking at those cute baby shirt. Mother say to me, when Ken and yuri have baby, mother will buy so many things for our baby and also they will save money to come to Japan more to visit us and also to play with their grandchildren. I feel mother is so sweet to us. I also feel that our child will also be so lucky because now even they are not born, my parents love them so much...
Yesterday i ask Ken if he really want his own child. Ken say "Yes", and Ken also explain that Japanese goverment also gives incentives for couple that give birth in hospital .. If i am not wrong the ammount is USD$2,500. Then i ask Ken why Japanese goverment give incentive to couples? Then Ken explain to me that this is because now child birth in Japan is low. So goverment decide to give incentives to encourage more child births in Japan.. Hmmm... now i understand.
But yesterday night Ken also tell me that he is worried, if i am pregnant, can my heart endure? I tell Ken that my heart condition is good. And when i come Japan, i dont need to eat medicine anymore ^^ I wanted a happy family for Ken and Yuri. I will feel so happy if we can bring out child out for walk in park, of bring our child to themeparks.. I feel that is most happy. I wanted to give birth to Ken's child.
But my condition is special. I have high fertility. And doctor even say i have high posibility to have "Twins". I just worry my first child birth will be twins and second child birth also twins... Hmmm... I worry Ken need to work harder for money because of family... I really dont want Ken to work so hard. His health is most important to Yuri. If i didnt meet Ken, i dont know what my life will be...
Yesterday Ken tell me something really sweet.. I feel Ken is so brave. Ken tell me during my child birth, Ken will tell the doctor he wants to accompany Yuri in Delivery room and he will hold my hands on that time. I know Ken is afraid of blood. And during child birth there will be blood. But because of Yuri and also our baby Ken will overcome his fear of blood. I feel that is so sweet of Ken.
I saw some very nice pictures of baby ^^ haha.. i like children so much.. i want to put up in our blog ^^ ..... Hmmm... I Wonder How Our Baby Will Look Like?? ^^Hehe
(Cute Baby Girl)
(Cute Baby Boy)
(Cute Baby Boy Sleeping on Towel)
(Cute Baby Boy Looking)
(Twin Babies)
(Twin Babies ~~ So Cute)
(Twin Baby Boys -- So Cute.. I want to Hug Them^^)
(Twin Baby Boys -- I Feel they are so wonderful^^)
(Twin Baby Boys-- They Sleep So Quietly...)










No comments:
Post a Comment