hi Yuri sorry connecting so bad
From: Yasuhiko Matsuda (carex25yas@yahoo.co.jp)
Sent: Wednesday, 10 Sep, 2008 11: 52 PM
To: YUMIKO MASAKI (yumiko_masaki@hotmail.com)
Yuri sorry
suddnly internet connecting bad here....
only MSN messenger i can not connect ..i dont know why...
i need ask to my internet company tomorrow...
And I was trying phone you but maybe Yuri using cellphone with you computer so i cant connect to Yuris phone too...
now i was trying so many time connect MSN messenger
sorry today i should sleep.
tomorrow I need to go Bank cause i will send you money tomorrow.
sorry today i could not chat with not much
i always pray for you and always thinking of you
Your Ken.
Kiss.
***************************************************************************
Yesterday night i was so worried. When i was chatting with Ken, suddenly he went offline. And i waited for some time and i phone Ken. I phone so many times but i cannot get to Ken. I was worried that something bad happen like earthquake or maybe typhoon. In my mind i pray that nothing bad have happen.
I think waiting for more than 1 hour, finally Ken went back online. He say he tried to phone me but also cannot get to me. He think there is something wrong with his internet and phone company. Hmmm... I was so worried that i cry yesterday.. I tell Ken my feelings, imagine phone and internet got problem and emergency i cannot contact him then how? Ken give me his parents house phone number to Yuri. In my heart i was happy because there is another phone number i can contact Ken ^^
Now i really realise if anything happen to Ken i really cannot accept. Ken is so important to me. I really wish Ken all time is safe. I dont need a rich husband, i dont need many money, i just want a peaceful life with my husband. That is most important to Yuri.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment