What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Went Out For Lunch With My Friend ^^

This morning when i wake up, i prepare breakfast for my parents. Then after i finish my breakfast, i quickly go to post office because i know there will be alot of people and i need to wait for long time to send the special envelopes for my Ken ^^

Yesterday night i went to shopping mall, then suddenly i went into childrens department. Suddenly i saw something really make my heat beat so fast. I walk closer to that thing and i know it look just the same as the thing that have left us. It remind me many memories about something in Japan. I know when Ken see that you will also feel happy. I know it will bring you many happy memory when you see that thing ^^ I want to send the thing fast to you. Yesterday night after i chat with Ken, i sit down and start to design new envelope for Ken. I want this special gift i buy for Ken to be put in a special envelope ^^ I cannot wait that thing reach to Ken's place fast...

After i waited for more than 1 hour in post office, my friend phone me and ask if i can meet her for lunch. So i agree because its a long time i didnt meet her. We plan to meet in the mall and go to out favourite cafe called "Winter Warmers". I always like the food there^^ hehe...



When i reach the cafe, my friend Esther is already there. She was as usual smoking and waiting for me. I always ask her to take care of her health and dont smoke too much. But i think maybe she have alot of stress in work that is why she smoke... We ordered some cakes, cookies, scones, and sandwhiches... Yummy.. I love all the food there so much. I love their scones alot especially when i add strawberry jam into the hot scones^^ hehe

I took some nice pictures for Ken ^^

After we chat for some time i feel a little tired so i tell my friend that i dont go shopping with her and i will go with her next time. So i go home.. Hehe... when i reach home, i quickly go online and update the blog for my Ken...

But now i feel pain in my tummy. I feel my menses will be coming again in these few days meaning i will feel pain for few days in my tummy.. Hmmmm ... Be a girl just not easy.. But i can endure the pain because i am also planning a future with my Ken...

I miss Ken alot. I wish i have wings so that i can fly to my Ken now ^^

Love you My Ken..

Your Yuri

No comments: