Yesterday night i feel scare, sad and worried again. I keep looking for job but its so hard for me. I send so many emails out for work, but i cannot find job. Yesterday i see all the bills again and also the Malacca hotel ask me to do payment for hotel on 14th JUL. If i dont pay on that date my hotel room in Malacca will be cancel and i dont have place to stay in Malacca for the District Convention Meeting.
Yesterday Ken online early. I suddenly tell Ken about how i fell. Maybe i say too much. But Ken also tell me about a sister and a brother story. After i hear the story i feel so encourage and i feel that the sister is so brave. I respect her. Ken say i did not do wron thing. I know.. Because We believe in Jehovah. After i have found Truth, i feel so happy and i feel so peaceful and pure too in thinking.
Yesterday Ken told me that he want me to be like Taro.. ^^ HaHa.. after so many enduracne and finally found happiness. I also hope that once day i can be just like Taro. I dont want to feel scare anymore. Ken yesterday told me that after marriage he dont want Yuri working because too hard for me. He say he already plan that his wife not working and will take care of house. He say his salary is enough for both of us. When i hear that i feel worry because now Ken have alot of responsibility. Now have to think about family and alot of things he cannot buy or do because now he has a family to take care of.
That day Ken have cold i was so worried of him. Yuri ask Ken if he can work the next day, but Ken told me that he can work because he is now working for Yuri and Taro. When i hear that i really want to cry. Because Ken is so good to me and Taro. He is always sweet to me.
Yesterday Ken say he need to apply leave to go bank to send money to Yuri. I worry if his boss can allow him to take leave on that day? Ken thank you so much. You always think of Yuri all the time. Even everytime i feel sad and worried, you are always there to give me power and also make me smile. I just dont know what will happen to me if i have not found you. Thank you my Ken.
Love you always..
Your Yuri
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment