hi
From: carex-yaspine@ezweb.ne.jp
Sent: Wednesday, 9 Jul, 2008 9: 34 PM
To: yumiko_masaki@hotmail.com
sorry tonight i work so cant on line i always pray for you(^-^)/
**********************************************************************************
Yuri Reply to Ken
*****************
(^o^)/ **Yuri ~Mail~ to My Ken ** /(^o^)\
From: yumiko_masaki (yumiko_masaki@hotmail.com)
Sent: Wednesday, 9 Jul, 2008 9: 52 PM
To: yaspine@ezweb.ne.jp (yaspine@ezweb.ne.jp); carex25yas@ybb.ne.jp (carex25yas@ybb.ne.jp)
Ok my Ken ^^ please work safely for me. Today i cook some traditonal chinese food. Haha. Really successful. I wish u r here to try my cooking.
Now i'm searching for job on internet. I just send my details to a university. This university is call 'SUNWAY UNIVERSITY' its very famous university in Malaysia. I hope i can get a job there. But i feel they need to find someone with very high education level. I dont know if i can get the job.
From now i just dont want to worry so much and be sad so much. Now i got Jehovah to give me power, father and mother care and also Ken protection to Yuri.
I will focus now more on bible study, look for job, and make myself to be a happy bride. Haha.
I remember reading in 'daily text' on 7july it says 'Deut. 16:15- YOU MUST BECOME NOTHING BUT JOYFUL' i feel i get power from this scripture. Just like the story that Ken tell Yuri about the Australian sister and her husband situation. I feel i really get power from the story u tell me.
Thank you Ken. Miss u.
Your Yuri. With lots of my Kiss and also Our Taro hug to his Daddy.
Taro Daddy must becareful when working.
Kiss.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment