hi
From: carex-yaspine@ezweb.ne.jp
Sent: Thursday, 10 Jul, 2008 9: 41 PM
To: yumiko_masaki@hotmail.com
sorry tonight my pc bad cant on line.i sent you money today.(^O^)/
**********************************************************************************
Yuri Reply Ken Email ^^
\(^o^)/ **Yuri ~Mail~ to My Ken ** /(^o^)\
From: yumiko_masaki (yumiko_masaki@hotmail.com)
Sent: Friday, 11 Jul, 2008 2: 13 AM
To: yaspine@ezweb.ne.jp (yaspine@ezweb.ne.jp); carex25yas@ybb.ne.jp (carex25yas@ybb.ne.jp)
My Ken !('o^)! Oh, i understand. Your PC not good condition. How is your day today? Busy working dear?
This morning mother went out with me to buy breakfast. Mother left her purse at the breakfast area and forget to bring her purse back. Inside mother purse there is money because in noon time mother want to go shopping with her friend but she lost her purse. Mother was sad.
Then in noon time i went to supermarket to buy some fruits. I buy 30 oranges. I want to drink orange juice every morning because its good for my skin ^^ my friend told me if i shower and use lemon juice to wash skin, my skin will be healthy. Hmmm.. I wonder if its true?? Haha..
Oh today you are not working? Your boss is ok you not working to send money to me? I really want to say thank you to your boss. He is so good person to us. Just now i was online, i saw you online but i couldnt send you message. I know its because your PC not good condition.
I show your email to mother just now. When mother read it, mother feel so happy and she feel want to cry. She say Ken is a very good future husband. She say Ken is protecting Yuri so much. Ken, do you know when Yuri hear what mother say, i feel i want to cry too. I miss you so much. Now i really want to chat with you. But i know i need to endure now ^^
Today mother tell me something, if Ken come to malaysia next year, mother really want to bring you to visit my grandmother. My grandmother is old, i feel my grandmother will be so happy to know you.
Today whole day i was busy packing house. I have never see new house before. Father say its a suprise. He say my room will surely be bigger.. Haha. I feel next time after marriage, our room will be very nice. I will decorate our room nicely. Haha.
Today our Taro so lazy. He know his mummy is so busy but he still want mummy to carry him. I say to him that Taro must be good boy if not his daddy will be angry. Haha.
I'm sleepy now. I will sleep. Please work safe tomorrow my Ken. I will pray for your safely. Jehovah will surely protect you.
Love you.
Your Yuri.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment