Hmmm.. This morning when Yuri wake up, yuri backbone is so pain. Yuri dont feel like sitting up so Yuri lie on the bed. I feel the pain on my bone even if i just move a little. Maybe Ken is right, Yuri need to go doctor to check for my backbone.
I am suprise when Ken tell Yuri that Ken have car accident 6 years ago and that time Ken hurt neck. I can feel that pain must be like Yuri pain now.
Yesterday night Ken went online late ^^ I know Ken is too busy. I worry Ken all time. Ken busy working and also have to rush for book study. I can feel it is hard thing for Ken. But Ken is faithful to Jehovah and Ken will feel happy to go for book study all time ^^
2 days ago, my friend Alice introduce Yuri to her friend "Kelvin" he open a pub near my office. Alice tell Yuri money condition to Kelvin. He quickly ask Yuri if i want to work in his pub. He say Yuri voice is good and the salary is also good too. But Yuri tell Kelvin that Yuri need to discuss this with Ken. That night when Yuri discuss this with Ken, I finally found ot that this job is too tired for Yuri health. If Yuri work for pub this means that every night after work Yuri will work in pub singing. Ken advice Yuri not to work in pub because its a danger place because alot of bad people in pub. Ken tell Yuri that he will send Yuri money and yuro dont work in pub. I feel really thank you to Ken. But i feel this must be hard for Ken to send money to Yuri because Yuri feel now that Yuri is Ken burden... Sorry My Ken, Yuri give you trouble this time.
Yesterday night Yuri also tell Ken that Yuri already quit my tour company. My boss meet Yuri yesterday and tell Yuri that she want a senior in her company to travel to other country for few months. First she offer Yuri to go Beijing on July for 2 months to promote our company tour to china. But Yuri refuse to go china because yuri want to continue book study and also attend meeting. Then second offer my boss give Yuri is to go Russia for 6 months on October. but Yuri refuse to go Russia again. Yuri cannot imagine not study bible for 6 months and also cannot attend meeting for 6 months.When my boss know i cannot work in other country, she ask yuri if i want to work in tour company. She say i should know that as senior i need to travel to other country but now Yuri cannot. Finally Yuri make decision to quit tour company job.
Now Yuri really headache.. Yuri worried that Yuri cannot find good job. I sometimes feel so weak. But Ken keep encourage Yuri not to worry, Jehovah will help Yuri to find good job. I also pray hard to Jehovah to help me to find job soon and also pray so that my backbone not pain anymore. If really pain Yuri will see doctor next month. This month too many bills to pay Yuri dont want to spend extra money. Yuri feel this time Yuri can endure pain on backbone ^^
I miss My Ken now..
I hope i can talk to Ken soon ^^
Love you always..
Your Yuri
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment