Hmmm.. Both shirt are in white colour my favourite colour ^^


Today Yuri wake up really early today. Yuri went to look at our Taro and he is sleeping.. lately Taro health really make Yuri really worried. I really hope our Taro will get well soon and later can go to Japan with Yuri to stay with us.
This morning, Yuri carry Taro downstairs, and Taro jump up to the sofa and start to sleep on pillow again. Tomorrow Yuri will bring Taro to Animal Hospital. Hmmm.. Yuri feel my heart will worry Taro so much. Yesterday when Yuri carry our Taro to Animal Hospital, Yuri feel so sad and really want to cry.
I wish Ken can see our Taro.. I think Taro really want Ken to hug him too...


Hmmm.. Did you sleep well yesterday night ken? Later Yuri will go supermarket and buy doggy food for our Taro... ^^
We chat tonight ^^ Love you my ken...
Your Yuri

No comments:
Post a Comment