What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Friday, November 6, 2009

This Song.. Is My Feelings Now...



Song Title : 我不懂你 ( I Dont Understand You.. )
Singer : 钟嘉欣 ( Linda Chung )

Music Lyrics in Chinese
***********************

事到如今我学识接受
是你要自我与自由
这是你所有

是我已获得足够
满足你的要求
就求你别提及分手

就我所知
总有日看懂情人方内疚
但是爱不全是占有
谁会抚我的伤口

从来不懂你吗为何尚要牵挂
但我不敢问话未够胆调查
你似未归家
能留低一吻吗
尤其是这十数月不知你在哪
还未曾化讲大话
我不懂你

还是真的无暇
如果真的无暇
让我知可以吗
没法解释吗?

从头学习爱人如何去守我本份
让你自在会爱下去
这次是我可劫后重生

从前不懂你吗为何我觉可怕
但我不敢问话未够胆调查
我会否很差
能和好相处吗
用自信心相信你便不会再害怕
还未明吗好情人
无非取得平衡
是我这方法吗

English Lyrics Translation
**************************

Starting from now i've learned to accept...
That you wanna set me free, that is all you can give...
I thought if i try to fufil all your request, and all i ask from you is to never ever say to end our relationship..
But all i know.. In our relationship there's times we both regretted,
And i learned that love is not to owned a person to cure the pain in my heart.. But to truly love the person in my heart...

Chorus**

I think i dont understand you.. what that you are worrying,
But unfortunately i dare not to ask you or to question you this question...
Why arent you back home to me yet...
Can you stay with me here.. just for one night?
Cos i worried i wont know when you will return back to me again..
I'm afraid that you will fall for another girl, and tell me lies, or trying to tell me the truth,
And i could only make myself to trust in you...

I thought if i try to fufil all your request, and all i ask from you is to never ever say to end our relationship..
But all i know.. In our relationship there's times we both regretted,
And i learned that love is not to owned a person to cure the pain in my heart.. But to truly love the person in my heart...

Chorus**

Do truly dont understand you?? what that you are worrying,
But unfortunately i dare not to ask you or to question you this question...
Why arent you back home to me yet...
Can you stay with me here.. just for one night?
Cos i worried i wont know when you will return back to me again..
I'm afraid that you will fall for another girl, and tell me lies, you cant explain...
or are you trying to tell me the truth...
And i could only make myself to trust in you...

Bridge **

Can we fall in love again my love??
How could we mend our love?? How could we make our love stronger than before??
You know its a huge courage for me to fall in love with you again... hoping to never get hurt again with me having a new life....

Chorus**

Do truly dont understand you?? If I understand you, shall i be afaid??
But unfortunately i dare not to ask you or to question you this question...
Why arent you back home to me yet...Shall I ask you??
Can we live together happily?? I Used my self confidence to believe that our love will change.. to be a better relationship.. so i'm not afraid anymore...
My Good lover... Please be my happiness...

No comments: