What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Saturday, August 29, 2009

A song that touches my heart... its so romantic...



Singer : Justin
Song Title : KONG

Song Lyrics
*************

Me, I never hurt anyone
Even though breaking up, I only wish to leave my name
I’m so much willing to give a kiss
Why is this tenderness forbidden
If we can hug and sleep, I’m willing to shorten my life span for a few years
Who can sacrifice his life like me?
If it’s a sin to be with you, it’s the rule that is wrong
I want to try, even it’s to leave this world alone I’ll try

I’d rather God punishes me, I let myself seriously injured for you
King Kong and the beauty falling in love is also a legend a rhapsody
Even if the ending is resentment, I have to fight you openly
I’m not scared of the bullets, step by step I’m up to the tower
To appreciate your melancholy

Even if you already have someone else, do not hinder me for getting my love one
Climbing up slowly, till I’m high enough to embrace and kiss you
Don’t say that too deeply, if we’re willing to we’re compatible
I have enough determination, being shot more I’m braver

I despise, I don’t believe, I’m not scared, disappointment makes me stronger
Even though it’s an unrealistic thought to have you, to show you to the world
I have my dream, however high it is I dare to climb
This love is a legend, a unique legend
Even if the ending is resentment, I have to fight you openly
I’m not scared of the bullets, step by step I’m up to the tower
Two people with hard lives hugging and looking down together at the (sufferings) in the world

No comments: