What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Saturday, July 18, 2009

This Is A Song That I Feel Its Me.... (哲學家 - Zhe Xue Jia)

Song title : Zhe Xue Jia (哲學家)



Chinese Lyrics
***************
如果爱是道北极光
如果我可以睡在沙滩
如果我变成小孩
如果如果如果真的那么难
没有人很了解我吧我是这么想
我希望要的生活谁说了才算
我想我是一个哲学家
可以参透孤单的假相
不要人问不要人猜不要人一直管
不需要说不需要听不需要那么忙

如果我是一个哲学家
忘了一个心中的名字有多难
看一本书走一段路逛一个美术馆
听一首歌过一条河喝一碗酸梅汤

在这一秒扮演一个安静的自由国王
左想右想
世界原来那么不一样
于是我看见了海浪
于是我前往一个机场
于是有好几小时
慢慢慢慢慢慢忘了些麻烦

时间它停止了吗
我想象未来
我想我捏出一个大约的模样
我想我是一个哲学家
可以参透孤单的假相
不要人问不要人猜不要人一直管
不需要说不需要听不需要那么忙

如果我是一个哲学家
忘了一个心中的名字有多难
看一本书走一段路逛一个美术馆
听一首歌过一条河喝一碗酸梅汤

不要人问不要人猜不要人一直管
不需要说不需要听不需要那么忙


English Lyrics
***************
If love is an aurora
If I can sleep on the beach
If I can become a child again
If if if it's really so hard

I think nobody really understand me
If I want a kind of love, whose decision is it?*
I think I'm a philosopher
who can understand the lying face of loneliness
I don't want anyone to ask, to guess, to keep bothering about me
I don't need anyone to speak, to listen, I don't need to be so busy

If I'm a philosopher
How hard would it be to forget that name in my heart?
Read a book, Stroll along a road, Explore an art museum
Listen to a song, Cross a river, Drink a bowl of plum soup

This moment I'm acting as a silent and free king
Thinking here and there
The world is so different
As I result, I saw the ocean waves
So I ran towards an airport
So for many hours
I slowly slowly slowly forgot all my troubles

Has time, has it stopped?
I think of my future
I think I can pinch out a close-enough look

I think I'm a philosopher
who can understand the lying face of loneliness
I don't want anyone to ask, to guess, to keep caring
I don't need anyone to speak, to listen, I don't need to be so busy

If I'm a philosopher
How hard would it be to forget that name in my heart?
Read a book, Stroll along a road, Explore an art museum
Listen to a song, Cross a river, Drink a bowl of plum soup

I don't want anyone to ask, to guess, to keep bothering about me
I don't need anyone to speak, to listen, I don't need to be so busy

No comments: