What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Very Romantic Song... I Think Of My Ken All The Time ^^

Chinese Version : 曹格&卓文宣 - 梁山伯与茱丽叶

我的心唱首歌给你听

歌词是如此的甜蜜
可是我害羞我没有勇气对你说一句我爱你
为什么你还是不言不语
难道(是)你不懂我的心
不管你用什么方式表明
我会对你说我愿意
千言万语里
只有一句话能 表白我的心
千言万语里
只有一句话就 能够让我们相偎相依
我爱你 你是我的茱丽叶
我愿意变成你的粱山伯
幸福的每一天浪漫的每一夜
把爱 永远 不放开 I Love You
我爱你 你是我的罗密欧
我愿意变成你的祝英台
幸福的每一天浪漫的每一夜
美丽的爱情祝福着 未来

English Translation : ‘Gary’ Cao ge & zhuo wen xuan- romeo and Juliet

Let my heart sing a song just for you
The lyrics are blissful
But I am too shy to say the words ‘I love you’
Why have you still not spoken
No wonder you don’t understand my heart
No matter what method you use to make it clear
I will say to you that I am willing
all the words that can be said
Only one phrase can really represent what my heart wants to say
all the words that can be said
only this phrase is capable of letting us be together
I love you for you are my juliet
I am willing to change into your ‘liang shan bo’ (‘Chinese’ Romeo)
happiness each and every day, romantic each & every night
Never let love go for I love you
I love you for you are my romeo
I am willing to change into your ‘zhu ying tai’ (‘Chinese’ Juliet)
happiness each and every day, romantic each & every night
the beautiful love that we share will bless our future

No comments: