What I Thought Was Dream Turns Out To Be A Nightmare...

I COULD NEVER FORGET.. YOUR PROMISES TO ME IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN MY LIFE.. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL FOR YOU NOW...

The Sacred of Marriage Vows

On Our wedding day, We made a commitment, not to the institution of marriage, but to a living person—Each Other (Ken & Yuri). This fact should have a profound effect on the way We now think and act as a married person. Do We not agree that we should remain Together not only because We strongly believe in the sanctity of marriage but also because We love the person We married?

Jehovah : Marriage mates must be faithful to each other. Adultery is a sin against God and against one's mate.The Bible urges us to show love and to be forgiving. A husband should love his wife just as he loves himself. He should treat her the way Jesus treats his followers.He should never hit his wife or mistreat her in any way. Rather, he should show her honor and respect. A wife should be a good helper for her husband. She should assist her husband in teaching and training their children. Jehovah requires a wife to care for her family lovingly. She should have deep respect for her husband.

Our Precious Love.. A Great Song.. But I'm Never Meant To Be Kana

Monday, April 13, 2009

A Song Very Cute & Romantic - Song Title : Young Married Couple



Chinese Version
******************
在 super market逛了好大一圈
想你爱咖哩或是义大利面
幸福的食谱再恶补几遍
我的优点要你百尝不厌
在下班路上租了几支影片
有你在沙发就是浪漫剧院
辛苦的时候想着你的脸
没有蛮牛活力也会出现
喔~小夫妻
我的福气
这辈子可以让我爱上了你
这一路
有时晴
有时雨
都没有关系
我们的真心超过钻石对爱的定义
小夫妻
永不放弃
默契是最富有的一种储蓄
赌气话
你一句
我一句
也觉得甜蜜
多庆幸我们望着
同样明天
牵手在努力
你今天玉米浓汤有一点咸
你没送钻戒以后补我项链
我的通通是你的没有期限
存够钱我们逛地球一圈
我愿意
这一生
这一世
呵护着你
一直到
你当爷爷
你当奶奶
还是老夫老妻

English Translation
********************
Going round and round the supermarket
Thinking whether you’d like curry noodles or spagetti
Mischieviously made up the menu again
I want you to discover every of my strong points,not hate
Rented some videos by the street
With you on the sofa,it is already the romantic theater
When it gets tough,I’ll think of your face
Even without the great energy of the ox,it will still appear
Young married couple
My good fortune
Can fall in love with you in this lifetime
This road
Sometimes it’s clear
Sometimes it rains
It’s still alright
Our real love surpasses the diamond’s definition of love
Young married couple
Won’t give up forever
Tacit understanding is the richest deposit
Gambling angry words
One word from you
One word from me
Still felt very sweet
We were rejoicing as we looked on to
A same tomorrow
Working hard while holding hands
Your corn soup today is a lil’ bit salty
You did not give me a diamond ring and you later make up for it by buying me a necklace
I am entirely yours without any limits
Saves enough money for the both of us to travel around the world
I’m willing to
In this life
In this lifetime
protect you
Right until
You become a grandfather
You become a grandmother
Still as intimate as ever

No comments: